Anothe Campus shooting

Thread: Anothe Campus shooting

Anothe Campus shooting

The news just broke in an said there has been a tripple shooting at a Phoenix Community College campus. No dead and no news on the shooter. I would be willing to bet that there were no students with the ability to protect themselves in this "Gun free zone". (Sarcasm intended)
    "Chance Favors the Prepared Mind"

Please visit my Blog @ http://blaahblaahblog.wordpress.com/

Sheeple being alowed to defend themselves. What are you thinking?
    Last edited by HK4U; 07-24-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: speeling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'll bet that campus is just as free of drugs and alcohol as it is of guns.

5. I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing these school shootings. Things would be a lot different if the gunman/gunmen knew that everyone was able to defend themselves

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jackmcmanus21 View Post
    I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing these school shootings. Things would be a lot different if the gunman/gunmen knew that everyone was able to defend themselves
    jackmcmanus21.....You are EXACTLY RIGHT. History and statistics have proven this over and over again in every country that has banned or limited handgun rights.
    "Chance Favors the Prepared Mind"

Please visit my Blog @ http://blaahblaahblog.wordpress.com/

Unfortunately, the antis are gonna have a field day with this one. I can already see Sarah Brady calling for a ban on assault weapons and calling for an end to shall issue CCW licensing, as if those things are going to stop criminals from doing what they do.