Bulk ammo

Thread: Bulk ammo

Bulk ammo

Has anybody been called via phone by ATF for ording 1000 round of ammo? Story heard at gun talks here.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Has anybody been called via phone by ATF for ording 1000 round of ammo? Story heard at gun talks here.
    Never been called
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I've heard of firearm registration, but I've never heard of ammo registration. Wait a sec, D.C. sends people to jail for possession of unregistered ammo. Anyway, when did this begin?

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Why would that happen? 1000 rounds is not an abnormal amount.

6. Not yet! Just ordered my 3rd case this year Wednesday.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Largest order I placed was for 5k rounds about 6 months ago. Took about 2 months to get here, didn't get any calls or anything out of the ordinary.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    That is the amount I order most of the time. never been called
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

i have ordered 1k and upof ammo for years and never had a call from the atf, even after 9/11

Thats what I was hopping to hear. You hear lots of strange stuff when men get around the coffee table at the old folks home.= harley shot -gun shop-where retiries hang out.

I always order by the thousand. Been doing it for years. I have never been called.