Florida Woman Attacked by Fox, Then Shot By Husband - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Woman Attacked by Fox, Then Shot By Husband

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    A course of rabies shots is about $5000. Expensive fox. A fox in your yard in the daytime shoud be about 99% assumed to be rabid. Shoot it from the window.

Health insurance should cover the expense. I'd be more worried about the pain factor. A bunch of shots is no walk in the park.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Yep +1 most people do not realize how difficult it is to hit a moving target with a .22 unless you train that way at the range.
    I asked the place I go to if they would let me bring a panicked, herky-jerking fox out to the rifle range and they said no. What a bunch of wusses.

4. I can hear it now... "dang it woman, stop that dancin' 'round"! BANG BANG BANG YEOWCH! "Well, what did you 'spect? I told ya to stop that dancin'"!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm glad that it was a .22 and not a 12 gauge shotgun!

gf
    Ditto. Although if it were a 12 gauge shotgun, I'd hope that he would have enough sense to get within point blank range before firing.

6. Last time I was attacked by a fox ,I married her!

7. Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Last time I was attacked by a fox ,I married her!
    And I bet she still has her teeth in ya :>)

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

8. Ya she does as for the shots my son got his first in the sieries and played football same day. They are not given in the belly anymore.If the fox was proven to be rabid you get less shots.
    Last edited by kwo51; 07-28-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12