One Dies After Tenn. Church Shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Dies After Tenn. Church Shooting

frank.macher Guest

Unhappy

It is a sad state of affairs when we even have to discuss the need to carry to protect those in the Lord's house. Makes me feel really old. Punks are punks, they need to meet Darwin's list of natural order, a quick removal from the gene pool before they can contaminate it further.

That place doesn't really qualify to be called "the Lord's House". I've just read what they stand for and it makes you think "church of what?".

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    That place doesn't really qualify to be called "the Lord's House". I've just read what they stand for and it makes you think "church of what?".
    Church is a very loose, ambiguous term any more. The point is though that there are scum that would walk in any church, school or other place and gun people down. The sad fact is we are beginning to see this type of thing more and more. There are to many sheeple and not enough sheep dogs and the wolves are having a hay day.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    Not once did I refer to that particular church as the Lord's House. I was referring to my church, a Baptist church.

6. I would feel uncomfortable carrying in a church...but I'd feel more uncomfortable being hung out to dry if something like this happens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12