Free Buy, Sell, Trade site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Buy, Sell, Trade site

Free Buy, Sell, Trade site

A friend and I started this site to help law abiding gun owners find one another and transfer firearms legally in their local markets. There is no cost to post, list, or reply to posts. You don't even have to register as a member, it works more like craigslist.

Feel free to give it a try, I hope this doesn't violate any rules, I don't think it should because I'm not selling anything, just offering a free service to other gun owners.

the arms list - united states - classifieds for weapons

Bookmarked. I'll check it periodically and hope it grows-good luck!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

This site definitely has some potential. Hopefully it grows and you will do well with it. Good luck!

Very nice. I just opted to add NH to Your list.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

No problem, we'll keep expanding as necessary.

As you know, empty cities/categories are not a good way to get more users, so if we add your area, be sure to post up something, otherwise we'll likely have to remove it after a few weeks of dead space.

Thanks for the feedback, post away!

I thought by posting the city/town, THAT would take up more space. That is why I left it empty, leaving just the state to give more of a broader range. I'll check it here and there. Thank you anyway.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    I thought by posting the city/town, THAT would take up more space. That is why I left it empty, leaving just the state to give more of a broader range. I'll check it here and there. Thank you anyway.
    Yeah, that's fine, expanding to new territories is always good. I was just referring to the fact that listing a number of cities that have no posts in them, makes it seem like nobody uses the site. It's better to have actual posts for all the areas listed on the main page, but we'll add any areas where there is interest, the posts will follow.

9. Top Gun Classifieds

This site is kind of cool, Armslist is in there too.

The more options the better!

Need to get some of the forum and region sites to join.

Top Gun Classifieds

i will most certainly use this site ...

Looks interesting, but . . . Am I overlooking something, or is New Jersey deliberately not listed for some reason? I'm feelin' kinda . . . ostracized!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast