What do you do with your gun while in a public restroom? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your gun while in a public restroom?

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    This is true.

However I pray it never happens to anyone, but there still is the chance it could.
    Finally, someone who agrees with my line of reasoning.

[QUOTE=NDS;32053]After I make sure the door to the stall is securely locked I unload my pistol and get in some dry firing practice.

Oh, man. I laughed for about three minutes straight. THANK YOU!

[quote=Boomboy007;52106]
    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    After I make sure the door to the stall is securely locked I unload my pistol and get in some dry firing practice.

Oh, man. I laughed for about three minutes straight. THANK YOU!
    That one was good as was slades post, "handing his pistol to the bathroom attendant for safekeeping

Oh and we can't forget that picture of those knuckleheads at the urinals with their pants down...ROTFL!!

5. I take it out of the holster and put it in my hand. I switch it toy left had when I wipe my rear and the return it to the holster as I re pants myself. Stop being afraid of your weapons people

Never

Call me wierd all you want, but I never use a multi-person bathroom to do #2.....period. So I never have the under the stall issue. That is a good way to defuse the situation all together.

I personally don't do anything with my gun. It's in my pocket and it stays there, it's another reason why I only pocket carry. I realize that's not for everyone, but it works for me.

I leave it where it is, I usually shoulder carry or have it in the back of my pants where, due to the weight drops it forward and into my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    Call me wierd all you want, but I never use a multi-person bathroom to do #2.....period. So I never have the under the stall issue. That is a good way to defuse the situation all together.
    In theory, I agree with you but there are times when one doesn't have any choice. As repugnant as the thought is, the time may come when it is either that or explode. The latter would be a very messy situation. If the time comes when I have to break my rule, I just put my gun in my pocket and let nature take it's course. I learned a long time ago to not say that I will never do something because, invariably, something comes up where I have to do so. Life is a bear!!

Haven't come across the need to go in a public restroom BUTT........If the need be there and I be CC'ing guess I'd just have to adapt, overcome and improvise. 1911A1 aint that hard to handle.

Weird thread to begin with. Some of ya'll got too much time on your hands
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow:204830
    Haven't come across the need to go in a public restroom
    How in the world do you management that?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast