Homeowner holds '3' Burglars at gunpoint until cops arrive.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeowner holds '3' Burglars at gunpoint until cops arrive.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up Homeowner holds '3' Burglars at gunpoint until cops arrive.

A Texas homeowner says he was able to hold three suspected burglars at gunpoint until police arrived and arrested them.

KHOU.com reports that Houston resident Randy Magdeleno arrived home Wednesday morning to find three juvenile suspects inside his residence.

“So I grabbed my rifle and I came around through here in my kitchen,” he told the station. “It was scary. I didn’t know what I was walking into and hearing people running around inside my house at the same time.

Magdeleno said he caught two of the suspects downstairs and another upstairs and ordered all three to lie on the floor, the station reported. He said he didn't know if they were armed.

Police eventually arrived and took the three juveniles into custody, according to the report.

Houston homeowner holds 3 burglary suspects at gunpoint until police arrive | Fox News

This homeowner showed 'amazing' restraint imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Homeowner holds '3' Burglars at gunpoint until cops arrive.

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see the reactions on their faces when they realized things weren't going as planned. Priceless.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutStalker View Post
    Would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see the reactions on their faces when they realized things weren't going as planned. Priceless.
    Tell me about it!
    I'm sure that they probably just about pooped themselves when the homeowner ordered them down at gunpoint! :-)
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Sad part is that they will probably be OR'd with a slap on the wrists because they are "juveniles".

6. It would have interesting to see what would have gone down had they been 3 men in their 30's - 40's... guaranteed they would have been armed.

Good for the homeowner! At least he got the drop on them. He's fortunate that he didn't have to shoot one of the punks... and so's the punk. :o)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

8. Homeowner holds '3' Burglars at gunpoint until cops arrive.

Held them at gun point? I'm sorry but you come in my house, you've signed your death warrant. I'm not giving you the chance to get out of jail in 2 years and come back.

Vigilante justice is NOT a valid reason for shooting someone, whatever your feelings may be about the incompetence of the legal system. I'd say the guy did the right thing.

I've never shot anyone before, but from reading numerous other accounts, an emotionally stable human being who takes another's life inflicts substantial emotional trauma on themselves in the process. It's not entirely about "them". I'd hate to live with my conscience telling me that it wasn't absolutely necessary, regardless of whether I could've legally gotten away with it.

I'll just say they were very fortunate. There are some of us who wont issue a verbal challenge to someone who has already shown that they dont care if someone is home or not. They dont care if it is against the law and have no respect for anyone or anything. People that break into an occupied dwelling or a home are dangerous because they really, really dont care.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

11. Quote Originally Posted by webbch View Post
    Vigilante justice is NOT a valid reason for shooting someone, whatever your feelings may be about the incompetence of the legal system. I'd say the guy did the right thing.

I've never shot anyone before, but from reading numerous other accounts, an emotionally stable human being who takes another's life inflicts substantial emotional trauma on themselves in the process. It's not entirely about "them". I'd hate to live with my conscience telling me that it wasn't absolutely necessary, regardless of whether I could've legally gotten away with it.
    You call it vigilante justice, I call it justice. I imagine your tone would be a little different if it were a child or wife in the home rather than the man. You decide to go into someone's home, you should understand the possible consequence could be your ultimate demise. You don't want to die? Then the best thing you can do is stay out of my home unless invited.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast