Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada

Unhappy Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada

Last edited by HK4U; 07-31-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. For cripe's sake, it's only a l'il ol' knife!

At least our Canadian friends are spared the indignity of being able to own nasty old handguns.

Apparently everyone was asleep at the time, and by the time anyone realized what was going on, his head was already halfway off. This is a really bizarre circumstance in which a gun may not actually have made much difference.

Warning: Don't sit beside any lunatics.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Apparently everyone was asleep at the time, and by the time anyone realized what was going on, his head was already halfway off. This is a really bizarre circumstance in which a gun may not actually have made much difference.

Warning: Don't sit beside any lunatics.
    I don't know. I think it would make a lot of difference if you were one of the people on the bus and were trying to stop the guy.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. As for me, I would like to see every adult who was able to help be thrown in jail for a little while, but that is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I don't know. I think it would make a lot of difference if you were one of the people on the bus and were trying to stop the guy.
    True, but I believe that Toreskha was referring to the guy to whom this actually happened. My first instinct would be to say that I would never fall asleep while on a bus, but that is really not very realistic. Those bus trips are quite long and tiring and you're bound to doze off at some point. For those of us who can't afford to fly and don't have cars that can go long distances, this is the only way to get from point A to point B. How unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    True, but I believe that Toreskha was referring to the guy to whom this actually happened. My first instinct would be to say that I would never fall asleep while on a bus, but that is really not very realistic. Those bus trips are quite long and tiring and you're bound to doze off at some point. For those of us who can't afford to fly and don't have cars that can go long distances, this is the only way to get from point A to point B. How unfortunate.
    I figured that was what he was referring to. The thought behind my thread was that there are way to many sheep and not enough sheep dogs. If we are going to be the sheep dog then we better be armed when ever we can. That bus was full of unarmed sheep. Then again that was Canada. If I were to try and intervene in something like this I would much rather do it armed than unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    True, but I believe that Toreskha was referring to the guy to whom this actually happened. ...
    If one's only purpose in carrying is to protect ones self, then one needs a refresher course in human dignity.

Monsters in our midst.If fellow man does not look after one and other this USA will fall into history.

11. Kwo you could not be more right on this one.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast