What is a good reason to put on a LTC application in massachusetts? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102

Thread: What is a good reason to put on a LTC application in massachusetts?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Don't you worry. I will be leaving with-in a few years time. I am saving as much money as possible, and hope to buy a house in NH in a year or two. I have heard that Massachusetts will be getting rid of Class B's. Unfortunatly, this means that there will be more Class A denials (this came straight from the horses mouth). If Obama wins, I have the feeling things will get worse, very quickly here in good ole Mass. I hear every day from Antis where I live and work that "guns are the reason that crimes happen". I can't help but laugh, which they always ask "whats so funny". My answer is always, "its so funny that someone who claims to be so educated, can make a ridiculous statement like that with out any evidence to support your argument". I love when they say "I'll give you evidence", and then never do. There is a large anti population where I am from, and it is growing. Us gun owners around here are a dying breed, I'm hoping to keep it alive as long as I can. I will never give up on my 2A rights, like some people I know around here.
    You couldn't possibly have been born and raised there, could you? There's no way anyone who was born and raised in such an environment could have as much sense as you. Pro 2a people from PRTA are about as rare as snow is in Hawaii.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You couldn't possibly have been born and raised there, could you? There's no way anyone who was born and raised in such an environment could have as much sense as you. Pro 2a people from PRTA are about as rare as snow is in Hawaii.
    Born and raised in Massachusetts. My children will be raised with guns just as I was and hopefully I will bring more 2A fighters into this world. My passion is shooting and fishing. Nothing better than on a Saturday morning to be at the range. I plan on getting a new firearm a year; a new toy is always good. I will be teaching my fiancé how to shoot, she is not against it. In Massachusetts we need to fight harder for our rights because we are out numbered here by antis (at least where I live). The police are against us, most civilians are as well. If we stick together, keep doing what we are doing, vote for the right people, and push hard with our representatives to fight for our 2A rights, maybe we can get some place. It is very hard to obtain gun permit in Massachusetts, EXTREMELY hard in some places. I can't imagine any place more strict (im sure they are out there however). As a 2A supporter, I will in fact be doing my part (i.e. writing to my representatives, keeping up with NRA and GOAL, teaching my children about firearms in hopes they will also be a supporter) on a constant basis here in Massachusetts, until I move.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    .... are about as rare as snow is in Hawaii.
    Actually it snows just about every winter on the island of Hawaii. Mauna Kea is usually covered by snow during the winter months.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Actually it snows just about every winter on the island of Hawaii. Mauna Kea is usually covered by snow during the winter months.



    gf
    But you get my point, right?

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    But you get my point, right?
    Sort of like finding pro 2a people in PRDC, PRHI, PRNJ, PRCA, etc. ;-)



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sort of like finding pro 2a people in PRDC, PRHI, PRNJ, PRCA, etc. ;-)



    gf
    we are rare to find in these places... but we do exsist :)
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    we are rare to find in these places... but we do exsist :)
    It's nice to know that we have people on the inside in those places;)

  9. Good Reason

    Ahhh, the infamous People's Republic of Taxachusetts. I know what you mean, I was born and raised in Indiana, and when I worked as a security officer there, I had to get an LTC. I got one alright, covering my carrying the weapon in the open [U]on the jobsite only, going to and from the job, the weapon had to be unloaded and stored in the trunk.

    I saw a bumper sticker I want to get. It says, "My Gun Has Killed Fewer People Than Ted Kennedy's Car."
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

  10. #49
    Yup... Taxachusetts!

    Just to give you guys an update. It has been about 3 weeks now and still have not heard anything or seen my check get cashed. We shall see what happens. As soon as my license comes in, I will be purchasing something. Just got to wait for that.

    On another note. I have been getting BASHED! For not supporting Obama here in Mass. People are getting down right NASTY! Because I don't support him. I am very open with what I believe in, I do NOT believe I need to hide my love and passion towards my 2A views. Massachusetts is not very friendly here when you do not follow the so called "being normal". Anyone else having any issues? Or am I the only one in this good ole state?

    Btw...I am sure there are other non-supporters of Obama here; I just haven’t come across any here.

    Thanks Guys!

    ~Capo~
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  11. #50
    Let me just say this IF i do VOTE this year it am voting to Bugs Bunny or roadrunner lol. Obama will have us branded with ID tags guns will be no more. Any one who asks about the 2nd A will be put in jail or Reeducation camps run by the government. There will be dusk to dawn crack downs we will all be forced to convert to muslim. LOL the USA will look like the movie V for Vendetta. LOL no but for real Capo if you want to move to My good state of NH please do i only ask two things. One Don't bring the anti gun crap up here and make it harder for us native NHers. Two Respect our LEO officers as we have some of the best in the US. Sucks about your CCL i will be 22 next month and i just got my CCL. Also sucks about mass law about 10 rounds i love having the 17 round mags it's great. MA,CT.NJ,RI are like ground Zero for the battle of gun rights as the states have been taken over by Brady people. It makes me sad to have MA as part of New England should put up a wall lol j/k.
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 09-03-2008 at 10:06 AM.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast