What is a good reason to put on a LTC application in massachusetts? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102

Thread: What is a good reason to put on a LTC application in massachusetts?

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Let me just say this IF i do VOTE this year it am voting to Bugs Bunny or roadrunner lol. Obama will have us branded with ID tags guns will be no more. Any one who asks about the 2nd A will be put in jail or Reeducation camps run by the government. There will be dusk to dawn crack downs we will all be forced to convert to muslim. LOL the USA will look like the movie V for Vendetta. LOL no but for real Capo if you want to move to My good state of NH please do i only ask two things. One Don't bring the anti gun crap up here and make it harder for us native NHers. Two Respect our LEO officers as we have some of the best in the US. Sucks about your CCL i will be 22 next month and i just got my CCL. Also sucks about mass law about 10 rounds i love having the 17 round mags it's great. MA,CT.NJ,RI are like ground Zero for the battle of gun rights as the states have been taken over by Brady people. It makes me sad to have MA as part of New England should put up a wall lol j/k.
    haha Oh I love NH and if I move there I will have nothing but respect for the LEOs. As far as the wall goes.... I say we build it.... just let me get to the other side first lol
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  2.   
  3. #52
    One thing to watch out for is if you do move to NH. try and move to the north or west part of the state. As the east and south tend to have a lot of anti gun people who have moved up here from mass. Still the same great state and still the same gun laws. But there tends to me more A holes who bust your balls because you make them feel uneasy for no other fact then you have a gun.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    One thing to watch out for is if you do move to NH. try and move to the north or west part of the state. As the east and south tend to have a lot of anti gun people who have moved up here from mass. Still the same great state and still the same gun laws. But there tends to me more A holes who bust your balls because you make them feel uneasy for no other fact then you have a gun.
    Damn.... I was thinking Nashua because its still fairly close to Boston. I figure its still NH with the same gun laws. Im used to living in Mass, I think Id be able to manage dealing with some Massholes in NH haha.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  5. #54
    Yes that is what we call you people up here LOL.. Yeah it's still the same NH but lot more uptight people down there. The Local LEO are good about the gun laws down there.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,678
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Yup... Taxachusetts!

    Just to give you guys an update. It has been about 3 weeks now and still have not heard anything or seen my check get cashed. We shall see what happens. As soon as my license comes in, I will be purchasing something. Just got to wait for that.

    On another note. I have been getting BASHED! For not supporting Obama here in Mass. People are getting down right NASTY! Because I don't support him. I am very open with what I believe in, I do NOT believe I need to hide my love and passion towards my 2A views. Massachusetts is not very friendly here when you do not follow the so called "being normal". Anyone else having any issues? Or am I the only one in this good ole state?

    Btw...I am sure there are other non-supporters of Obama here; I just havenít come across any here.

    Thanks Guys!

    ~Capo~
    It's kinda like that where I live. Here in Gary, IN (where about 85% of the residents are Black and an even higher percentage are Democrats) it almost seems to be a given that anyone you come across will be voting for him (except for me, that is). Unlike you, however, I try to keep quiet about the fact that I won't be voting for him, because I don't feel like arguing about it with anyone.

  7. #56
    LOL i was told yesterday that i am not a American unless i vote for Obama... LOL OBama can kiss my A hole.. Does not make me less of a American.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL i was told yesterday that i am not a American unless i vote for Obama... LOL OBama can kiss my A hole.. Does not make me less of a American.
    WOW you got that too? I got that as well word for word. How does voting for someone who is a treat to our constitutional rights being an american?

    I wonder if someone who was against freedom of speech was running for president, would people vote for them?

    Obama will never get my vote..... ever
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  9. #58
    The funny thing is i am 22 and they seem to think if people my age or younger tell me this. I will some how see the light and rush to vote for him. I am not that hot over MC but he has some goals we all want. Such as cracking down on the boarders and deporting people who should not be here. The funny part is Mexico tried to sue the USA over cracking down on the boarders. As well as building a bigger fence. LOL but get this if you are found to be in Mexico illegally you don't get a slap on the hand and sent back to the USA. You are sent to jail do not pass go. But yet they cry when we do the same up here. Any way back to the topic on hand yes NH ROCKS>..

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  10. #59
    So yesterday I'm at the library, the librarian walks by asking everyone if they needed to register to vote, her comment, "Obama needs all the help now."

    I just hissed my teeth and cut her off ( showing her the hand that let her know I was not interested in what she was handing out )

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    So yesterday I'm at the library, the librarian walks by asking everyone if they needed to register to vote, her comment, "Obama needs all the help now."

    I just hissed my teeth and cut her off ( showing her the hand that let her know I was not interested in what she was handing out )
    LOL when you say you showed her the hand that let her know. You mean you gave her the bird lol. I hate how people push stuff on you. Like they know whats best for me and i am some mind less dumb ass who cant even think for my self. point in case the "Church Reaper's" as my wife calls them they are the people who come to your house telling you to join there faith as it's better then the rest. I have nothing bad to say about any church but don't come to my house pushing your faith on me. You would be up in arms if i came to your house's talking about guns and porn.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast