Federal Agent Shot Outside Florida Post Office - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Agent Shot Outside Florida Post Office

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    We don't know all of the details, but you can't ignore the fact that this guy dyed his hair. That is not panic, that is planning.
    Well he dyed it after the shooting so that was an attempt to hide. does not mean he was not in paniic mode. I am going to reserve any oppinions until I know more. Just because it was a federal agent does not prove one way or the other who started what. We will have to see what independent witnesses have to say.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-07-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well he dyed it after the shooting so that was an attempt to hide. does not mean he was not in paniic mode. I am going to reserve any oppinions until I know more. Just because it was a federal agent does not prove one way or the other who started what. We will have to see what independent witnesses have to say.
    No doubt there is more to the story then we are reading. A federal agent should no better than to be involved in a road rage incident, especially considering that he had his 12 yr old daughter with him.

On the other hand, you have a shooter who has a CWL and has been made aware of all the statutes related to defending oneself and using deadly force. Running, hiding, and dyeing ones hair is not consistent with this.

I am not taking either side, but just looking at it realistically with what we know right now.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    No doubt there is more to the story then we are reading. A federal agent should no better than to be involved in a road rage incident, especially considering that he had his 12 yr old daughter with him.

On the other hand, you have a shooter who has a CWL and has been made aware of all the statutes related to defending oneself and using deadly force. Running, hiding, and dyeing ones hair is not consistent with this.

I am not taking either side, but just looking at it realistically with what we know right now.
    Obviously they were ignored. It will be interesting to hear the rest, if infact we get to hear the rest.

He must not been a member of USACarry.com
    Andrew

I just think it's sad that the whole thing could have been avoided. Learn to keep your cool and you can avoid a lot of crap.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12