Border patrol agent held at gunpoint - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border patrol agent held at gunpoint

Exclamation The Air Force has the answer

The USAF has developed crowd control weapons that make your skin burn and your stomach feel sick. During tests subjects became so incapacitated after less than three seconds exposure that they required immediate medical attention. One those little honeys about every hundred yards out to do. Any thing that makes it past that can be summarily tried and executed for espionage and subversive behavior.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Haven't any of you heard of Knobb Creek? Twice a year in KY people get to gether and pay to shoot any type of firearm. From automatics to 50cal sniper rifles. Why don't we move it down to the border and have it every day. We'll keep it far enough away so the bulletts don't cross the border. That way the Lib's can't say that we're "trying" to kill anyone. I think that the sound of the gunfire will keep anyone from trying to cross. What do ya'all think. :)
    Andrew

4. Talking

Where do I sign up
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I thought that crossing the border into a sovereign nation and pointing weapons or shooting at that country's citizens,law enforcement officers,or military personell was an act of war.It would take,what,20 minutes to win a war against Mexico?
    I agree,in days past we had patriots running the country.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    It would take,what,20 minutes to win a war against Mexico?
    You are thinking of France...It would take about 30 minutes for Mexico. It's a bigger country. ;)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    You are thinking of France...It would take about 30 minutes for Mexico. It's a bigger country. ;)
    You're giving Mexico too much credit. I agree with Brainchild.

Yep, coming soon:

Formerly "The United States Of America"

now known as "The United Republic Of Mexico"

We have allowed them illegally in here (our government) and they have taken over. They are the fastest growing race and they will exceed all other races in the U.S. by 2012... THAT'S A TRUE STATISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12