Warning Shot - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Warning Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Babarock View Post
    Tell me how many LEOs fire warning shots? Not many I'll wager.
    If you didn't know any better, you'd think that the NYPD had a habit of firing warning shots into crowds of bystanders...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    If you didn't know any better, you'd think that the NYPD had a habit of firing warning shots into crowds of bystanders...
    that's not true at all, the truth is that the majority of "ordinary NYPD patrolmen" are not well trained or proficient with their firearms.

4. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    that's not true at all, the truth is that the majority of "ordinary NYPD patrolmen" are not well trained or proficient with their firearms.
    ..... And the same guys that can't shoot and are poorly trained are confiscating weapons from the citizenry!

Quote Originally Posted by G8trski View Post
    ..... And the same guys that can't shoot and are poorly trained are confiscating weapons from the citizenry!
    the average NYPD cop doesn't do anything without orders from a boss, if they are violating anyone's rights it is because they were to

6. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    the average NYPD cop doesn't do anything without orders from a boss, if they are violating anyone's rights it is because they were to
    Oh! Well that's ok then! All this time I was getting pissed off cause I thought they knew what they were doing and were intentionally violating people's rights. That makes it all better now that I know they're just robots taking unconstitutional orders!

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Oh! Well that's ok then! All this time I was getting pissed off cause I thought they knew what they were doing and were intentionally violating people's rights. That makes it all better now that I know they're just robots taking unconstitutional orders!
    it is what it is, have you ever known, or even seen a typical NYPD patrolman?

Might want to remember Nazi's following orders were hung after WWII.

9. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    it is what it is, have you ever known, or even seen a typical NYPD patrolman?
    I've seen lots standing post on street corners and walking around. We were just there this past spring and all I remember about them is that I saw TONS of empty NYPD cars parked on the side of the streets, and I don't think I ever saw one actually driving down the road. Saw them scurrying loitering kids a bit. But I never saw an example of them just following orders on some unconstitutional endeavor.

By giving the BG a warning shot, he may have just enough time and be fast enough to shoot you down. Remember dead men tell no tales!
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456