Outstanding young woman-Great video

Thread: Outstanding young woman-Great video

Outstanding young woman-Great video

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Proof positive that all of those Fascist Liberals (LibTards) are 'not' smarter than a 15 year old.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

4. Outstanding young woman-Great video

My argument to anyone who says "Why do you NEED an AR-15 or hi-cap magazines?":

I need them both just as much as a golfer needs golf clubs. Just as they enjoy going to the driving rang or golf course and playing, I enjoy going to the rang and shooting targets with my AR-15. There's absolutely no difference. Making an argument based on need is extremely ignorant when freedom is at our core of beliefs. I should be able to partake in any hobby I want as long as it does not bring harm to others. And I have not yet to cause harm to anyone else, so when you contemplate banning golf clubs or baseball bats or anything else of that nature, come talk to me.

Yep, I say, why does someone "need" a Corvette instead of a Civic.

Always refreshing to see a young person who obviously has been taught how to think, not what to think.

Good for her, thanks for sharing.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Agreed it is not about need its not about common sense legislation, it is real simple here the second amendment was put in place as a limitationn on government period. Shall not be infringed is very strong concise language, surprising so many liberals have such an issue with plain english! I as over people going on about how the second amendment really pertains to hunting this that or the other thing. In reality the militia of the time was armed with muskets the same exact type of weapon used by the military at the time. So enough with liberals who want their feelings to dicatate what others can own. Oh here is a good one how about since Roe v Wade is curently being utilized to allow for the countless murder of innocent children how about we address that one, where is the outrage over abortion? How about we start emposing limits on abortions and planned parenthood? After all it is just common sense legislation after all and look it really for the safety of the children right? Of course not just as gun control has nothing to do with reducing crime or stopping senseless murders as usual the left seeks to never waste a good tragedy they will seek to interject emotion because they can not argue with the facts! Perhaps we should put in place limitations on liberals free speech perhaps they should be limited to what 10 words? Of course that would be no more acceptable than the bans they are trying to impose on citizens to effectively change citizens to subjects.

She's right on in saying the party of oppression, the democrats, will have us all back in chains if they succeed in taking our guns away. The democrats always seem to be in the forefront when it comes to taking our freedoms away.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

She said a key phrase in her presentation...."guns are not the problem, people are." I bet her parents glow with pride, she is a jewel. My hat is off to you young lady......too bad she is too young to run for president!!! We could actually find one with common sense, something we haven't seen in almost 16 years.
    Gun free zones are safe havens...........for criminals.
    Laws govern the lesser man, Morals govern the greater man.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 50SR9 View Post
    She said a key phrase in her presentation...."guns are not the problem, people are." I bet her parents glow with pride, she is a jewel. My hat is off to you young lady......too bad she is too young to run for president!!! We could actually find one with common sense, something we haven't seen in almost 16 years.
    Sooo.....you're saying that Clinton was our last "common sense" President? Wow.

Me personally, I think we'd have to go all the way back to George Washington to find a true common sense President, maybe as far forward as Madison (#4), but accepting a more modern view of "common sense," seems to me we'd have to go at least as far back as Reagan. But Clinton? Good grief. I don't think so.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...