NOT looking good for Connecticut - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT looking good for Connecticut

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Why would anyone expect anything different? They let Sandy Hook happen then take it out on the gun owners. They know damn well the laws they are passing will not make any difference. They just know that the fools who elect them buy in to the lies and gets them reelected. I am truly amazed at how stupid the American people have become.
    I only voted for the republican senator and republican rep in my district, luckily they both got elected and are against this BS. Unfortunately they are out numbered! And I most certainly did not vote for the IDIOT governor we have!

For the record... that stupidity runs on both sides, it's just worse and much more prevalent on the left.
    I could NOT agree with you more. There are WAY to many RINO's in the GOP that talk a good game when they are campaigning but when they get to DC they act and VOTE totally different! I am sick of them and I will no longer support the National GOP. I will only give to each candidate and the TEA Party!!

I really hope the people in CT understand who they have been electing. Also what will these same lib-o-rats say and do if there is another shooting in CT. I hope and pray there will not be another shooting in CT and any where else, but until the media stops going wall to wall with the sicko's picture and name it will not stop!!!!

"When I squeeze the trigger on my AR, do I have to actually say 'bang' or does the gun do it for me?

NOT looking good for Connecticut

26-10 passed senate. Waiting on house
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    For the record... that stupidity runs on both sides, it's just worse and much more prevalent on the left.
    I think it's just much more visible and blatant on the left, but it is just as prevalent on both sides. This just scratches the surface of why I would make that distinction.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by JimSmitty View Post
    Pretty much 92 pages of pure crap other than the mental illness proposals.
    Unless you have a very clear understanding of how one can be deemed "mentally ill" under the last revision of NICS, don't put much stock in how little "crap" the newly-proposed mental illness provisions of the CT law might be. Chances are that they already have all the latitude they need under NICS to disarm thousands of people without passing a new law. They may not realize it, or might just want the political capital that passing a new law in the wake of Sandy Hook may provide, but I can cite the parts of the latest NICS revision I'm speaking of, and basically any quasi-governmental individual or group can deem someone too "mentally ill" to own or be around weapons. The worst part is that gun owners bought the changes hook, line and sinker and fought tooth and nail for their passage, as did the N R A. It's one of the most blatant examples of gun owners harumph......shooting themselves in the foot in modern times (like 2007 or thereabouts).

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    26-10 passed senate. Waiting on house
    Just heard on FOX: Passed the House "just minutes ago." It's about 0145 CST right now. Those tyrants are working overtime to steal citizens' rights.

Blues

If I lived in CT, I would not change a thing about my home defense or CC resources. I am sorry but my life and that of my family is worth more than anything a law can tell me I cannot do to protect myself.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    If I lived in CT, I would not change a thing about my home defense or CC resources. I am sorry but my life and that of my family is worth more than anything a law can tell me I cannot do to protect myself.
    I'd go to jail before I gave in, then I'd spend every dime I had to get it to the Supreme Court! I bet the NRA is getting their lawyers good and ready in case a member gets arrested.
    Attached Images Attached Images NOT looking good for Connecticut-image.jpg NOT looking good for Connecticut-image.jpg 

NOT looking good for Connecticut

Ya I was asleep when the house passed this BS. Cowards waited until the masses went home before they passed it. Guess their armed guards went home too and they wanted to sneak out without being accosted by the angry constituency. The Governor canceled a speech he had planned because of the massive oppositions. They showed their true colors.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast