NOT looking good for Connecticut - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOT looking good for Connecticut

Connecticut was already one of the worst right to carry (can't really call it either "may issue" or "shall issue," so I'll just call it right to carry)prior to Sandy Hook, and now it's gotten worse. Of course those who voted for the law are now patting themselves on the back, believing that they're protecting children with this new legislation. Yeah, background checks on private sales and a ban on hi capacity magazines would certainly have stopped Adam Landza and are certain to stop the next mass gunman too, right? (Being sarcastic, of course)

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Move to a gun friendly state like Texas.....That's what I would do (Actually What I Did Do).
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Ignore the law and every gun owner in CT tie up the courts with lawsuits, any attempt to enforce the law should be receiving maximum resistance.

PS: Colt please move to Texas, we would love to have a great criminal enterprise like you, you can leave all you liberal workers there and hire here.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I'd go to jail before I gave in, then I'd spend every dime I had to get it to the Supreme Court! I bet the N R A is getting their lawyers good and ready in case a member gets arrested.
    Since they've never done that before in a case that had the potential to go to SCOTUS, I will take that bet. The odds are clearly in my favor according to 142 years of N R A history though, so if you want to back out, no problem. Otherwise, I'm your huckleberry.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123