NOT looking good for Connecticut
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT looking good for Connecticut

Angry NOT looking good for Connecticut

I'm watching the vote live on CT-N tv. It is not looking good for any other out come than what the 25 DEMAIDIOTS want.

3. People with firearms in CT are sunk. It's all finished as planed.

and their motto is the constitution state, I think that they need a new motto

What a shame, I would be moving if I could to a gun friendly state.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Why would anyone expect anything different? They let Sandy Hook happen then take it out on the gun owners. They know damn well the laws they are passing will not make any difference. They just know that the fools who elect them buy in to the lies and gets them reelected. I am truly amazed at how stupid the American people have become.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I am truly amazed at how stupid the American people have become.
    this my friend is the root problem, then a charlatan flim flam master like obuma shows up and leads us down to road to ruin, supported by his ignorant useful idiots

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    this my friend is the root problem, then a charlatan flim flam master like obuma shows up and leads us down to road to ruin, supported by his ignorant useful idiots
    For the record... that stupidity runs on both sides, it's just worse and much more prevalent on the left.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

9. Pretty much 92 pages of pure crap other than the mental illness proposals.

Connecticut.... The state that brings us Jerry Springer

Mental issues does this new regulation ban psychotropic drugs, involved in almost all mass murders. Also wondering if colt firearms is planning on moving, hope so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast