So Scary Looking...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Scary Looking...

So Scary Looking...

She should be banned!
    So Scary Looking...-feinstein_assault_gun_display_getty-e13590518193631.jpg
    "To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society" - Theodore Roosevelt

Awww come on... She's just trying to get something passed that will make her be remembered before she kicks the bucket.

For me, I look forward to her dreams being squashed and seeing her go out heart broken and forgettable.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

Blog Entries
    She has that look on her face like, "it's talking to me again!" Like a bad mother.

The look of condescension? I can here her now....how dare you little people defy me!

6. She is looking for them BIG "Clips"....

If ugly and stupid were banned, Diane, Nancy, and Hillary would be the first three out the door.

She looks like she is channeling some sort of demonic entity. Seriously, I believe she is possessed.

Hey this is a gun forum NOT a place for Halloween pics of witches!!!!

She has elevated herself to a point where she believes she knows what is best for everyone.
    I hate to point at a liberal and state how much of the past they have forgotten but it repeats itself time and time again.
    No one but Christ himself shall lead us to the promise land. Someone should remind her of that.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

11. Vern: I think somebody switched the "B" and "W" keys on your keyboard. Check it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast