"You'd probably be dead anyway" Dem. Congresswoman mocks concerned senior citizen. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "You'd probably be dead anyway" Dem. Congresswoman mocks concerned senior citizen.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    Holy *#*%*......This was disgusting, she should have been ashamed of herself, and who voted the woman into office??????? There was obviously sarcasm and a total lack of respect as well as total dis-reguard to this elderly gentleman who was asking a legitimate question and this is how an elected official comments. Pitiful, just plain pitiful. Oh yeh I could say much worse but the site would block it out.
    These types of Fascists within our government have no shame...
    They are self centered elitists who think of themselves as being much more intelligent than the rest of us stupid peasant sheeple. That's why they get paid the big buck$ at our expense.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I cant really say I am surprised at her comment. "You have to pass it to find out what is in it" and "Obamacare is going to cover millions more Americans with healthcare insurance and the cost is gonna go down". After these comments, I am starting to get numb at the stupidity of what a liberal will say.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanP View Post
    This is the same woman who thinks that a magazine is a bullet...after you shoot it, it is done. Therefore, she thinks that eventually all magazines will be gone so just don't let any more be manufactured or imported into the state.
    Wait...I thought a magazine is "the shoulder thing that goes up...?"
    Oh no, that'd be a barrel shroud. God, all these fancy terms are muddling my brain...

Our tax dollars at work!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

"You'd probably be dead anyway"

She just wants to make SURE that's what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    She just wants to make SURE that's what happens...
    Where you been Dean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

We haven't had a government that's "by the people and for the people for the last 50 years. If you want to know who's fault that is, look in the mirror.

We've gotten so comfortable with all of our conveniences in life that we no longer concern ourselves with the affairs of society. We have become a society that's concerned about our own comfort before anything else. A politician that promises the moon for free will be elected before the one that says life will be tough and you should expect less from your government. The thing is, only the latter speaks the truth.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

I don't see why people like this fatherless woman ever made it to office. She did just what Lincoln warned against. She opened her mouth, and proved herself a fool.
    Molon Labe!!!
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post
    We haven't had a government that's "by the people and for the people for the last 50 years. If you want to know who's fault that is, look in the mirror.

We've gotten so comfortable with all of our conveniences in life that we no longer concern ourselves with the affairs of society. We have become a society that's concerned about our own comfort before anything else. A politician that promises the moon for free will be elected before the one that says life will be tough and you should expect less from your government. The thing is, only the latter speaks the truth.
    what do you mean by "we?" i have never taken any crap from big brother. literally. generations W and X are to blame. freakin hippies...

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    what do you mean by "we?" i have never taken any crap from big brother. literally. generations W and X are to blame. freakin hippies...
    It's not a matter of taking crap from the man, it's that WE, myself included, went about our lives, having fun, working, raising our families, and any number of reasonable and good reasons to not pay attention to what happened to our government.

Our government is f'ed up because "We The People" let it get that way. We sat back in our chairs, bouncing our babies on our knees, while our government slowly became infected with a vile disease. Did we do enough? How many times have we spoken to an elected official to let them know what we want them to do? How many times have we debated a lib to educate them about the lies they've been told? (Just telling them they're an idiot isn't enough ya knoww). How many times have any of us actually worked to elect a politician that will vote the way we want them to?

Why are things the way they are? Because I let it happen. I sat on my fat ass, drinking tall glasses of ice cold milk, and let others who were willing to work hard reap the benefits of their efforts. Evil is on our door. If we keep doing what we've been doing, it will win. We don't need to shoot anyone, we just need to talk to them.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123