"You'd probably be dead anyway" Dem. Congresswoman mocks concerned senior citizen.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "You'd probably be dead anyway" Dem. Congresswoman mocks concerned senior citizen.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry "You'd probably be dead anyway" Dem. Congresswoman mocks concerned senior citizen.

During a public forum on national gun control legislation hosted by the Denver Post editorial board on Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.) mocked a concerned pro-gun senior citizen when he expressed his fears regarding how gun control will affect his ability to defend himself.

Among the scheduled panelists at the forum were DeGette, Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.), Republican state Sen. Kevin Lundberg, and Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith, according to the Denver Post.

“My question is: What about me?” the Denver citizen asked Rep. DeGette, arguing against limiting magazine capacity. “There may not be one bad guy that comes into my house… I have to change magazines? I am a serious disadvantage.”

“What about me?” he repeated.

After arrogantly smirking at his question, DeGette replied: “The good news for you, you live in Denver. The [Denver Police Department] would be there within minutes.”

“You’d probably be dead anyway if they had that kind of firepower,” she added.

Watch the video of her very arrogant attitude and comments below:

Dem Congresswoman Mocks Concerned Pro-Gun Senior Citizen: ?You?d Probably Be Dead Anyway? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    Would she have responded that way to a younger man's face? Cowards. Speak to me like that. Dare you.

Isn't she in part insinuating that criminals have guns illegally and have better firepower than law abiding citizens can own?

Blog Entries
    She is saying flat out that she doesn't give two ***** about the law abiding citizen.

The libs want background checks and they are also looking at sanity checks also. But I believe what is really needed is background and sanity checks on ALL our elected officials or should I say morons. Some of the things that they say is really wacko or maybe it's just me and my being so inept that I can not understand their lofty ideas and speech!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The ________ Police Department] would be there within minutes.”
    Minutes away when seconds matter.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Here's a little food for thought. Take from it what you will but the message it gives screams to me..

This is the same woman who thinks that a magazine is a bullet...after you shoot it, it is done. Therefore, she thinks that eventually all magazines will be gone so just don't let any more be manufactured or imported into the state.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    she is saying flat out that she doesn't give two ***** about the law abiding citizen.
    ^^^^^this!^^^^^

Blog Entries
    Holy *#*%*......This was disgusting, she should have been ashamed of herself, and who voted the woman into office??????? There was obviously sarcasm and a total lack of respect as well as total dis-reguard to this elderly gentleman who was asking a legitimate question and this is how an elected official comments. Pitiful, just plain pitiful. Oh yeh I could say much worse but the site would block it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast