How often do you carry a BUG? - Page 3

View Poll Results: How often do you carry a BUG?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Very rarely

3 9.68%
  • Sometimes

9 29.03%
  • About half the time

2 6.45%
  • Most of the time

5 16.13%
  • Always!

3 9.68%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you carry a BUG?

Thumbs up NAA .22 Magnum Ranger Break-Top Mini Revolver

This is cool too!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I don't need to carry a gun... I pay Chuck Norris to follow me every where I go.

Hahaha!

Uh, anyway... I rarely carry a BUG but the when I do it's my Wife's Cobra .32acp Derringer. I've been thinking of getting the new NAA Sidewinder as a BUG, that little gun is so cool.
    I've been trying to get ahold of a Sidewinder for months. No one will even take an order for it. They say it's so new they are having trouble getting them. Let us know if you have any success! I have the older NAA .22 Mini Mag, but it's a pain to have to pop out the cylinder every time you reload. It's a nice little gun, though. Surprisingly accurate for its size.

Quote Originally Posted by straxler View Post
    I've been trying to get ahold of a Sidewinder for months. No one will even take an order for it. They say it's so new they are having trouble getting them. Let us know if you have any success! I have the older NAA .22 Mini Mag, but it's a pain to have to pop out the cylinder every time you reload. It's a nice little gun, though. Surprisingly accurate for its size.
    I'll be sure to post an update if I get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I also have a NAA 22. Nice little pistol.

6. I don't carry more than one pistol.

I figure if I need more than the one gun and reload that is my normal carry, I don't need a second pistol, I need a long gun.

The only time I've ever carried more than one handgun off the range (I compete in CAS and it requires 2 pistols) was the morning after Hurricane Opal came through. I was one of the managers of a restaurant and I ended up having to be the one to go check on the building the morning after the storm since I lived the closest. As a matter of fact, I was the ONLY one there until nearly noon because of all the roads being blocked. There were rumors of looting in the downtown area where it was located on the radio (as in reported as 'unsubstantiated reports of possible looting downtown'), so I put on both Hi Powers (one on the hip and the other in a shoulder rig), stuffed every mag I had into my field coat's pockets and stuck a Smith N frame wheelgun in .45Colt between the driver's seat and the console with a half a dozen speedloaders full of 225gr Silvertips riding in the cup holders.

The first door on the building I checked ended up coming open in my hand (the wind had blown so hard it had actually broken the lock), so having all that hardware 'handy' was rather comforting while I waited for the local PD to come clear the building.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123