Is this Open or Concealed Carry? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this Open or Concealed Carry?

Is this Open or Concealed Carry?

Let me understand your point.
    When Officer declared to the judge: " that I as a trained LEO would know was a 1911 style pistol which was cocked, and what any reasonable person could tell was a gun, they just might not know enough that it was a cocked 1911 style pistol."
    Means that if I used this holster the same testimony apply?

See the attached photo..."and what any reasonable person could tell was a gun".....
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this Open or Concealed Carry?-image.jpg 

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    If my zipper is down and my junk is only partially sticking out, is it 'concealed' or 'exposed'??

Surely you cannot be serious with this question.
    THANK you.

Four pages. Jeez.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    If my zipper is down and my junk is only partially sticking out, is it 'concealed' or 'exposed'??

Surely you cannot be serious with this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    THANK you.

Four pages. Jeez.
    Well now wait....this might need some analysis....

The_Outlaw, was your junk partially sticking out because that's just how you roll, or did you get it stuck in your zipper at the precise time the battery died on your cell phone, and you were just out trying to flag down a passing emergency vehicle for some help getting it un-stuck? See, there's a difference between exposing yourself just to be provocative, as in the case of an open carrier in a jurisdiction where open carry is illegal, and an accidental and/or justifiable exposure while begging, pleading, freakin' screamin' for help.

Hopefully I have helped The_Outlaw with his zipper problem and Javy with his open carry problem with this post. And 2Aw, I hope you have learned to never let strange thread die a natural death. It must be beaten like that proverbial horse.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Is this Open or Concealed Carry?

I don't get this post at all. What makes you think the holster or the shirt has any bearing on the definition of concealed? If I can look at you and see a gun it's not concealed from view. Printing is different in my opinion. If I look at you and you're "printing", I can't see the firearm. I can see the outline of what I assume is a firearm, but for all I, or anybody else knows it could be a blue training pistol or for that matter a damn squirt gun under the shirt. I don't feel like any amount of writing to your reps is going to get them to change the definition of concealed to what you want it to be. If somebody can look across the parking lot and see a gun in your pants it's not concealed, plain and simple.

This thread needs to die. My brain hurts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234