Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

1. Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

At this point in our nations history we should give a crap which traitors from which states voted or not. This is one nation under God and devised by us, The People. Not the government. Who's cares which state was for it or wasn't. We should all be pissed that even one jack hole voted for it since they obviously don't know what they swore to uphold and protect like I have. But that's another time and place. What gets me is these senators don't seem scared or worried of any kind of whiplash or retaliation if they did approve something like this. But all in all, they want a fight, they messed with the wrong bull.

3. Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

Always good to see SC voting double-yeas!

However how is voting no on this not an act of treason or at the very least conspiracy to commit? String 'em up!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    Maybe the South had it right to begin with. Thank God they were not allowed to secede, so we would still be left with some sanity in our federal government. Could you imagine our country without the republican-heavy south? The Bill of Rights would have been revoked by now.
    And slavery would still exist in the Confederate States of America. A poor trade in my book.

If we had any balls (metaphorically speaking,)we would unilaterally withdraw from the UN and IMF. There is no benefit to belonging to these organizations.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    And slavery would still exist in the Confederate States of America. A poor trade in my book.

If we had any balls we would unilaterally withdraw from the UN and IMF.
    Maybe and maybe not. And just think, LBJ could never have been POTUS. Also rules out the Bushes. It would make for an interesting tv program to do a US and CSA today program as if the CSA had forced a draw.

And when I replied, your comment on the UN wasn't there.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    We are rapidly becoming nothing but a gestapo-run state, if you dare complain about anything that the fuehrer himself does not like.
    Der Fuehrer may now kiss my skinny white butt.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Der Fuehrer may now kiss my skinny white butt.
    He'll have to stand at the end of a very long line. The number of butts he'll have to kiss is endless.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

8. Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

We talked about this today in one of my classes. There's 2 guys in there that are pretty dang anti-gun and even they found this appalling. There are a lot of things that this administration is doing with the 2nd amendment among other things that seem as if they would be very likely to produce a war among ourselves. This UN Small Arms Treaty in my opinion would have jump started a MASSIVE rebellion if not major civil war. Personally, I'm about to the point where no matter how much you try and politic back at them, they're going to get their agendas through one way or another, so just let them do what they're going to do. But when they come knocking on my door asking for them, don't be surprised when the only thing coming through that door to greet you is a piece of lead about .223" or .308" in diameter.

9. Levin is a worthless waste of air.

Yep. I got the same letter and wasn't surprised she was on the list. What did surprise me is she wasn't one of the senators who sold us out today re: the bill introduced today.
    Sorry. I meant to reply on an earlier post about Tammy Baldwin (WI)

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    With a vote of 53-46 in the pre-dawn hours Saturday, the Senate approved a measure "to uphold
    Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations
    Arms Trade Treaty."
    Here is a list of the 46 traitors that thought our 2nd Amendment isn't worth upholding, and Are
    willing to hand it over to the UN. These traitors need to be unemployed come the next election.

Attachment 9350
    Do you have a link for this? The Senate was in recess on the 6th. They couldn't have voted for this on that day.
    FDsys - Browse CCAL
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast