Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    We talked about this today in one of my classes. There's 2 guys in there that are pretty dang anti-gun and even they found this appalling. There are a lot of things that this administration is doing with the 2nd amendment among other things that seem as if they would be very likely to produce a war among ourselves. This UN Small Arms Treaty in my opinion would have jump started a MASSIVE rebellion if not major civil war. Personally, I'm about to the point where no matter how much you try and politic back at them, they're going to get their agendas through one way or another, so just let them do what they're going to do. But when they come knocking on my door asking for them, don't be surprised when the only thing coming through that door to greet you is a piece of lead about .223" or .308" in diameter.
    I'm going to offer some food for thought....

While I hate to say the following I fear it may be the unvarnished truth.

The take over of the United States of America has been successful. All that is left is the few minor inconveniences (like the 2nd Amendment) to overcome in order to solidify total and complete rule of the elite over the commoners.

In the area of the 2nd Amendment... the 2nd Amendment being the only possible thing that might (and yes, I said MIGHT, have any chance of stopping the return to the times of the Lords and Ladies in the castle and the peasants in the mud)... those in power have figured out that if they can't get past the right to keep and bear arms to disarm the populace they can regulate who is allowed... and more importantly... who is NOT allowed to keep or bear arms using side issues such as ... mental health.

Folks... face it.. baring one final and horrible solution to a government gone wild.. (yes, I'm aware this statement puts me high on a "list") the government... ALL of the government! since they are all on the same page ("D" and "R" is now the same thing and the Supreme Court is all but neutered and soon to become Obama's lap dog with one more appointment)............... it's over.

There is no stopping the tsunami we are seeing as what started as a fart in the ocean by the elite almost 100 years ago being carefully built by those who would return this country to a state where the elite rule into the tsunami of total control of the unwashed masses finally enveloping the entire Nation in a wave of gun control followed by total control of the population.

Folks need to understand that, to an elitist statist, "we the people" do not represent a body of folks who are their boss.. but actually represent a crop.. a crop!!.. just like a farmer looks upon his herd of cows as a cash producing crop... the elitist of this country look upon the common man as a "crop"... a "crop" to be managed and a crop to be culled (think about THAT for a moment and wrap your mind around the idea that to the elitist the common man is no more, and no less, than a milk producing cow. In other words... no milk?.... what profit can be made from the butcher?!!!!) in order to produce the most profitable return for... the elite in charge of the crop!

There is only one purpose for the unwashed masses... to provide a luxury lifestyle for the elite who are in charge of.. the unwashed masses.

Anyone ever see a movie where the soldiers went through the mud hut town and collected taxes from the lowly peasants? You know.. where the soldiers beat up people until they pay up? That "Hail Ceasar!.... errrrrrr... Obama!!! thing? Was that ... just a movie?.. or was that an indication of the actual fate envisioned by the elite who want to rule over "we the people".

Look behind the rhetoric... Look behind the sensationalism reported by the media.. Look behind anything, anything at all, reported by the media... and
    Look very carefully behind any and all legislation...

Does any of it, any of it at all, have anything to do with rights... does anything at all have anything to do with solving problems... or does it have everything to do with solidifying the power of "them in the government" over "we the people"?

And the worst lie of all is the lie that the opinions of, the letters sent by, "we the people" will have any effect upon "them in the government" since "them in the government" have already turned against................... "we the people".

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Do you have a link for this? The Senate was in recess on the 6th. They couldn't have voted for this on that day.
    FDsys - Browse CCAL
    Try the fact that it happened on March 23rd, not the 6th of April. Two weeks before he posted it. It was an Amendment to the Senate Budget Bill.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I'm going to offer some food for thought.... <snip> "we the people".
    For a minute there I thought I was reading one of Blues' posts.
    NRA Certified RSO

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I'm going to offer some food for thought....

While I hate to say the following I fear it may be the unvarnished truth.

The take over of the United States of America has been successful. All that is left is the few minor inconveniences (like the 2nd Amendment) to overcome in order to solidify total and complete rule of the elite over the commoners.

In the area of the 2nd Amendment... the 2nd Amendment being the only possible thing that might (and yes, I said MIGHT, have any chance of stopping the return to the times of the Lords and Ladies in the castle and the peasants in the mud)... those in power have figured out that if they can't get past the right to keep and bear arms to disarm the populace they can regulate who is allowed... and more importantly... who is NOT allowed to keep or bear arms using side issues such as ... mental health.

Folks... face it.. baring one final and horrible solution to a government gone wild.. (yes, I'm aware this statement puts me high on a "list") the government... ALL of the government! since they are all on the same page ("D" and "R" is now the same thing and the Supreme Court is all but neutered and soon to become Obama's lap dog with one more appointment)............... it's over.

There is no stopping the tsunami we are seeing as what started as a fart in the ocean by the elite almost 100 years ago being carefully built by those who would return this country to a state where the elite rule into the tsunami of total control of the unwashed masses finally enveloping the entire Nation in a wave of gun control followed by total control of the population.

Folks need to understand that, to an elitist statist, "we the people" do not represent a body of folks who are their boss.. but actually represent a crop.. a crop!!.. just like a farmer looks upon his herd of cows as a cash producing crop... the elitist of this country look upon the common man as a "crop"... a "crop" to be managed and a crop to be culled (think about THAT for a moment and wrap your mind around the idea that to the elitist the common man is no more, and no less, than a milk producing cow. In other words... no milk?.... what profit can be made from the butcher?!!!!) in order to produce the most profitable return for... the elite in charge of the crop!

There is only one purpose for the unwashed masses... to provide a luxury lifestyle for the elite who are in charge of.. the unwashed masses.

Anyone ever see a movie where the soldiers went through the mud hut town and collected taxes from the lowly peasants? You know.. where the soldiers beat up people until they pay up? That "Hail Ceasar!.... errrrrrr... Obama!!! thing? Was that ... just a movie?.. or was that an indication of the actual fate envisioned by the elite who want to rule over "we the people".

Look behind the rhetoric... Look behind the sensationalism reported by the media.. Look behind anything, anything at all, reported by the media... and
    Look very carefully behind any and all legislation...

Does any of it, any of it at all, have anything to do with rights... does anything at all have anything to do with solving problems... or does it have everything to do with solidifying the power of "them in the government" over "we the people"?

And the worst lie of all is the lie that the opinions of, the letters sent by, "we the people" will have any effect upon "them in the government" since "them in the government" have already turned against................... "we the people".
    This is one of those rare times when someone posts something so profound, so accurate and true, so well thought out and well-delivered, that a simple "Like" doesn't even begin to cover the gratitude I feel for the privilege of reading it. So thanks, Bikenut. Otherwise, I have nothing at all to add, except....

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    For a minute there I thought I was reading one of Blues' posts.
    Blues only aspires to be capable of such profundity, but thanks for the compliment nevertheless.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

7. Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

Here's my new method of arguing to anti-gunners!
    http://youtu.be/vjOrOMVFCbs

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Try the fact that it happened on March 23rd, not the 6th of April. Two weeks before he posted it. It was an Amendment to the Senate Budget Bill.
    Ah, okay. He had me confused.
    I like this little snippet:
    Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) said he thought it was irresponsible to be considering major foreign policy decisions at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
    Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty - The Hill's Floor Action
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Ah, okay. He had me confused.
    I like this little snippet:

Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty - The Hill's Floor Action
    Well at least we kept them from getting a good night's sleep for once.
    NRA Certified RSO

Senate Vote on UN Arms Trade Treaty

Thank god Rockefeller has announced he isn't running in 2014. Theres a great chance we will replace him with a very conservative, pro-gun, Republican, Shelly Moore Capito. We need somebody to cancel out the weasel Joe Manchin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234