Beretta Flees Maryland Over Gun Control Laws.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta Flees Maryland Over Gun Control Laws.

Another One! Beretta Flees Maryland Over Gun Control Laws.

Another One! Beretta Flees Maryland Over Gun Control Laws. // Mr. Conservative
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

It's a sad commentary of our times when a good company has to pull up stakes and spend countless tens of thousands of dollars to move, in order for their product to be legal. I hope that more welcoming states reach out and offer a haven to Baretta.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I'm pretty sure this is the guy that's quoted in your link. I'm sorry they had to, but I'm glad they followed through with the threat this guy delivered:

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

ANY Manufacturer of Firearms or Ammunition that finds their product restricted in the state where their product is made (Not to mention the taxes they pay) Needs to notify their employees of their intent to relocate to a state where their product and employment efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I think we will see more companies forced to move due to the idiot politicians.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Tens of thousands? I would guess tens of millions might be more accurate.

Since they won't listen to their citizens maybe a hit in the pocketbook will wake them up!

A hit in the pocket book gets their attention quicker then writing letters. Just listen to them squeal when there is talk of tax reductions.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Did not think they woud follow through with it, in light of their Government Contracts. Kudos to them. All the more reason to feel good about having a Beretta 92 for my duty weapon, accurage reliable and comforting.

Today at the gun show in Ft. Pierce (FL) I spoke to a Maryland resident and his wife who were buying a rifle. It seems that the Republicans in MD have an interesting plan - quite a few, and more every day, are changing their party affiliation to Democrat. No, they're not switching sides.....they're becoming "DINOs", Democrats In Name Only. It's a grassroots effort to infuse the ranks of the Dems with pro-gunners who will cast their votes for more gun-friendly Dem candidates in the primaries. The bottom line is that if they can't get a Republican elected they'll try to keep the anti-2A Dems off the ballot in the general elections in favor of more moderate Dems. If you can't beat 'em, infiltrate 'em and destroy them from within! Interesting strategy and I hope it works.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast