15 stabbed on Houston area college campus today - 4 had to be Air Lifed to area hospi
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 stabbed on Houston area college campus today - 4 had to be Air Lifed to area hospi

1. 15 stabbed on Houston area college campus today - 4 had to be Air Lifed to area hospi

15 students stabbed at a Lone Star College a Houston area college today. The only weapon used was a knife!! 4 had to be transported by Air Life.

Suspect detained in Lone Star College campus stabbing - Houston Chronicle

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by artseago View Post
    15 students stabbed at a Lone Star College a Houston area college today. The only weapon used was a knife!! 4 had to be transported by Air Life.

Suspect detained in Lone Star College campus stabbing - Houston Chronicle
    Looks like it's about time to ban knives next eh??

Hey, I have a better idea...How about we ban GFZ's??
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Looks like it's about time to ban knives next eh??

Hey, I have a better idea...How about we ban GFZ's??
    You apparently do not understand. The king and his court, and the inmates running the asylum formerly known as the USA have not commanded the banning of knives. Everyone else, now known as the citizens of this fascist government, will then do as commanded--we will bend over as far as we can and, when commanded, we will kiss our asses and our freedoms goodbye.

the story around here is kinda being treated like a afterthought like its not a big story because a gun was not used.i guess the story is not aiding their adjenda so is not important enough to beat over your head over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    You apparently do not understand. The king and his court, and the inmates running the asylum formerly known as the USA have not commanded the banning of knives. Everyone else, now known as the citizens of this fascist government, will then do as commanded--we will bend over as far as we can and, when commanded, we will kiss our asses and our freedoms goodbye.
    There is a reply to that. NO, I will NOT comply!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by recithree View Post
    the story around here is kinda being treated like a afterthought like its not a big story because a gun was not used.i guess the story is not aiding their adjenda so is not important enough to beat over your head over and over.
    Doesn't fit their agenda of disarming the peasants.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Obviously we need to ban assault knives to save our children

Quick, someone contact Feinstein and Schumer. We need legislation started immediately to ban evil looking assault knives!!!

10. Well I heard he had a hammer in his car, so they'll be wanting to ban hammers now. Look out Lowes and Home Depot!

I wonder if the knife had a evil black grip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast