pistol choice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pistol choice

1. pistol choice

I love my s&w mp shield 9mm.I really wanted glock 26,but too big and bulky for my way of carrying. When they come out with single stack I am going to be the first in line.! hartman

pistol choice

I don't see Glock coming out with a single stack 9mm anytime soon but who knows. I think most of their client base values the extra mag capacity over the slight edge to concealabilty. I carry a 23 every day and have no problem concealing it at all.

Love my Glock 30, its my ccw.
    Jason Le˛dhas

I carry a 92FS comfortably with IWB Old Faithful.

A double stack shouldn't be a problem with the right holster. I usually carry a XDs 45 but sometimes I carry a Glock 29 (10mm), both in SuperTuck holsters. Although the G29 is considerably thicker, the SuperTucks hold them so close to the body that there's not much difference in printing.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

7. The Walther P99 and PPQ in 9mm are great carry handguns.

Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    I carry a 92FS comfortably with IWB Old Faithful.
    I am with you 92g every day no issues no concerns

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    I'm a smaller framed guy, and I carry a Glock 23 in a Crossbreed Supertuck comfortably without anyone else noticing a thing. Even in the summer months with just a t-shirt and shorts, nobody notices, and I'm just as comfortable. When it comes down to carrying comfortably, the holster is everything.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

10. I carry a G21SF for duty but a G19 off duty or when I am going to spend all day in office.

I also carry a Glock 29 10mm and 2 spare mags and I'm a skinny guy and I have no problem at all concealing it. I even have +2 mag extensions on all 3 so the handle/grip is a tad longer. Sometimes I'll switch up and carry an XD-40 sc with an extended mag and have no problems..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast