No White House tours...
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: No White House tours...

  1. No White House tours...

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sequester_this_73xihte5C538wSl3cwhgrL
    The estimated taxpayer cost of White House tours is about $1 million annually. The estimated taxpayer cost for this one night of entertainment for the Obamas and their friends is about $800,000. How is he getting away with this? I am one to be sarcastic and everything, but I don't want to hear the usual "because he's the dictator of our country" responses we like to give. I'm beyond pissed and I want to know why this POS is actually able to get away with this sh!t!

  2.   
  3. #2
    Until the current occupant is gone, I won't visit the White House. It needs to be fumigated first.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    Until the current occupant is gone, I won't visit the White House. It needs to be fumigated first.
    Well I'm not saying I want to go, because I feel the same way. But if we're gonna foot the bill, how can they tell us no and then do something like that?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sequester_this_73xihte5C538wSl3cwhgrL
    The estimated taxpayer cost of White House tours is about $1 million annually. The estimated taxpayer cost for this one night of entertainment for the Obamas and their friends is about $800,000. How is he getting away with this? I am one to be sarcastic and everything, but I don't want to hear the usual "because he's the dictator of our country" responses we like to give. I'm beyond pissed and I want to know why this POS is actually able to get away with this sh!t!
    The answer is really very simple. BECAUSE HE CAN. We are a minority. He has time for all his socialist/fascist friends, for ACORN and SEIU visitors, for the likes of Al Sharpton, for all sorts of pieces of garbage--he is holding his finger out to you and telling you where to stick it.

  6. #5
    He should take the money from those dinners, and send it to the Blue Angels who had to cancel their shows because of HIS sequester. Yep, if you didn't know the sequester was HIS idea..... And the conservatives get blamed...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parrottsville TN
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sequester_this_73xihte5C538wSl3cwhgrL
    The estimated taxpayer cost of White House tours is about $1 million annually. The estimated taxpayer cost for this one night of entertainment for the Obamas and their friends is about $800,000. How is he getting away with this? I am one to be sarcastic and everything, but I don't want to hear the usual "because he's the dictator of our country" responses we like to give. I'm beyond pissed and I want to know why this POS is actually able to get away with this sh!t!

    5 years in, and you still don't get it?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parrottsville TN
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    Until the current occupant is gone, I won't visit the White House. It needs to be fumigated first.

    What makes you think he will ever be gone? or the you will live to see it?

  9. #8
    they are giving private tours to their muslim chums

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sequester_this_73xihte5C538wSl3cwhgrL
    The estimated taxpayer cost of White House tours is about $1 million annually. The estimated taxpayer cost for this one night of entertainment for the Obamas and their friends is about $800,000. How is he getting away with this? I am one to be sarcastic and everything, but I don't want to hear the usual "because he's the dictator of our country" responses we like to give. I'm beyond pissed and I want to know why this POS is actually able to get away with this sh!t!

    5 years in, and you still don't get it?
    I got it from day one. My question is how does he get away with it? Why is no one holding him accountable? Clinton was exposed for far less serious stuff than Obama and was scrutinized to the point of impeachment!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parrottsville TN
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I got it from day one. My question is how does he get away with it? Why is no one holding him accountable? Clinton was exposed for far less serious stuff than Obama and was scrutinized to the point of impeachment!

    The answer is in the bible.

    4 times in the first 6 chapters of Daniel, God states that He appoints leaders of nations to do as He wills.
    Understanding Judgements, we are under Judgement.

    It is this way by design. Looking at the big picture it would seem that everyone is involved in a grand conspiracy, they are, as I just explained.


    Further-

    Evil, obummer is 100% Pure Evil, and he has surrounded himself with others that are Evil. The media is complicit in his Evil, they are also Evil, largely.
    So he seems untouchable? He is, by design.

    Why?
    Because the masses are delusional, diseased of mind, lazy, apathetic, pathetic, ignorant, worthless tools, of the sheeple and the goat, the godless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast