Fire mission

Thread: Fire mission

Exclamation Fire mission

ABC poll hit it
    Do you support any of these gun control proposals...

Families lobby on gun bill, Dems face key decision | 6abc.com
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Voted... FWEIW...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I don't like any of the options....even the last one. Our existing gun control laws are unconstitutional and ought to be repealed.

Of course the LAST thing we need is yet MORE gun control laws...as if any of the previous ones had a positive effect on public safety.

The latest round of proposed legislation makes me wonder if all of us CCW'ers started carrying openly if it would have any kind of positive effect on the perception of other people...show people that bad things don't automatically happen in the presence of firearms. Of course, if they don't already realize that, I'm not sure there's too much hope.

So far, the votes on that poll are well into the correct zone.

Keep stuffing the ballot box.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Needed one more option: NO. That's no, Period!
    Liberals are so stupid, they can't even get a poll right.
    I agree with Webbch. The bottom option sucks. So I didn't vote in their poll.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

But... but... the media and your president claim that 97% of Americans want stricter gun legislation. I don't understand the numbers in this poll...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    But... but... the media and your president claim that 97% of Americans want stricter gun legislation. I don't understand the numbers in this poll...

Only the smart people voted in this poll.

Cnon

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post

Only the smart people voted in this poll.

Cnon

Whatt? All the computers and fake twitter accounts that voted in his "poll" don't count as smart people?