Cool lil trick I learned. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cool lil trick I learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Totidem Verbis View Post
    You might want to think about the ramifications from a prosecutor's and jury's point of view when it comes to "painting" or marking your weapon. Weak argument for sure, but even weak ones can easily be used to insinuate that your an evil gun owner blah blah blah. Just suggesting to tread carefully.
    Disclaimer first: Not anti anyone except gun grabbers!
    Maybe you should do the lettering colors Roy G Biv The current state of affairs you may get a pass on most any situation!
    It's a joke!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Maybe you should get etched on the pistol somewhere, "For Use Against Rabid Liberals"... or something like that, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Maybe you should get etched on the pistol somewhere, "For Use Against Rabid Liberals"... or something like that, lol.
    Haha then you're really up siht creek when the guy who actually tries to rob you happens to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Totidem Verbis View Post
    You might want to think about the ramifications from a prosecutor's and jury's point of view when it comes to "painting" or marking your weapon. Weak argument for sure, but even weak ones can easily be used to insinuate that your an evil gun owner blah blah blah. Just suggesting to tread carefully.
    You may want to think about the ramifications of leaving your house each day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I used fingernail polish in my AR lower as well. The trick with nail polish is get the cheap watery stuff. If you use the good thick stuff it doesn't come up as easy.

I actually found the exact opposite. The cheap stuff does not adhere to the gun and gets wiped away too easily. I found more expensive stuff is better when you use a piece of cardboard like a squeegee while still very fresh and wet. Wow i cant believe i am having a discussion about nail Polish. And on a gun site at that. Lol
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

7. Quote Originally Posted by misunderstood View Post
    I actually found the exact opposite. The cheap stuff does not adhere to the gun and gets wiped away too easily. I found more expensive stuff is better when you use a piece of cardboard like a squeegee while still very fresh and wet. Wow i cant believe i am having a discussion about nail Polish. And on a gun site at that. Lol
    Ikr? Lol. I felt pretty stupid buying nail polish at walmart. The chicks next to me were prolly like "why is a mechanic buying nail polish and polish remover" lol. It's worse than going in and buyin tampons for the ol lady..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I bought Revlon. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DavidShane420 View Post
    I bought Revlon. lmao

All cover girl! Lol.
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123