Cool lil trick I learned.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool lil trick I learned.

1. Cool lil trick I learned.

Using a crayon to color the writing on your pistol.lol. Check it outCool lil trick I learned.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365717099.608699.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Before pic Cool lil trick I learned.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365717172.661288.jpg

Don't forget the magazines.....

my EDC

Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

5. Haha! Didn't even think about it.. I polished the barrel too.. Looks alot better than it did!

6. Cool lil trick I learned.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365736793.819140.jpg

Looks good, but just curious... is there enough heat generated to the slide after firing the gun to melt the crayon?

I do that with Whiteout.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Cool lil trick I learned.

When I customized an LC9 as an anniversary present for my girlfriend I used her hot pink acrylic nail polish to fill in the lettering and the sights. Little messy to apply but it works well, and takes much more of a beating than crayon would I'm assuming.

10. I used fingernail polish in my AR lower as well. The trick with nail polish is get the cheap watery stuff. If you use the good thick stuff it doesn't come up as easy.
    Attached Images Attached Images Cool lil trick I learned.-image.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Danmc View Post
    Looks good, but just curious... is there enough heat generated to the slide after firing the gun to melt the crayon?
    Did that a while back, if you dont shoot much its not a problem, but if the crayon get even a little warm it don't really melt, but get soft and if you touch it it smears, and it also seems to get dirty fast, does a better job to clean it good and use paint, then wipe the excess before it dries
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast