Clandestine Squad Accessing HIPAA Records with DHS Under Background Checks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clandestine Squad Accessing HIPAA Records with DHS Under Background Checks

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Adefender View Post
    I wish! Unfortunately not allowed in NY.
    Which, in the case of the Senators, is one among many reasons why the 17th Amendment was so destructive to our country.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Any questions?!

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    A permit to own or a permit to CCW?
    To own a pistol. You can not buy one if you do not have a permit!

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    What if you buy one from a private party?
    No paper trail so how can it be enforced?

^^^^ against the law in NY. What?? You are a law-abiding citizen?? Well, we will just keep making laws until you aren't anymore, so take that you peasant.

I suppose you could buy from a private party? But don't get caught outside your own property with it!

In CT you can't own a gun without a permit either.
    Not entirely true. Could own but not carry outside of one's residence. Now that's all changed and I haven't read it all yet. I believe possession in the home does no require a permit.. Trick is getting it to your house.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

MA is nuts too. Any firearm in the home without a permit is illegal and a felony. Technically if the wife and I are out of the house and the kids are home I believe it is illegal because they don't have a permit. Not a 100% on that but I think that's how it is written. Fortunately the town I live in is very lax with the issue. You pass the background check and they give you a class A license. Some towns the chief wont issue for anything but target only. I know I know, all you people who live in free states just keep it to yourselves and don't rub it in.

Start putting copyright on every document you sign or fill out, there is no jurisdictional exception for the US Government, used it on a report about 5 months ago and found out the report was sent/transferred without my permission, made a tidy sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    Not entirely true. Could own but not carry outside of one's residence. Now that's all changed and I haven't read it all yet. I believe possession in the home does no require a permit.. Trick is getting it to your house.
    The trick is really just trying to buy one first with out the permit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast