Clandestine Squad Accessing HIPAA Records with DHS Under Background Checks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clandestine Squad Accessing HIPAA Records with DHS Under Background Checks

Clandestine Squad Accessing HIPAA Records with DHS Under Background Checks

When you hear about the BiPartisan Background check deal in the Senate take heed!
    THere is breaking news from New York State that after the "SWEEPING" gun laws passed in NY State the State Troopers are blowing the whistle that there is a secret group that is accessing HIPPA Records without a Warrant using the cover of the Patriot Act. Thank God for those that take their oath seriously.

It is being exposed in NY which was a trail balloon, so when you hear about Chuck Shumers Background Check this kind of unconstitutional illegal assault on the 4th and 5th amendments all in the name of "PUBLIC SAFETY" and the destruction of the 2nd beware and do not be fooled.

The culprits involved in this should be jailed.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Amen to that!!!!!
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

This could be coming to the other 49 states.
    The NEW PISTOL PERMIT Application now has a HIPAA Release with this paragraph.

In the event my application is disapproved, the sources of any confidential information will not be revealed to me. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organization and the person to whom this request is presented as well as their agents and employees from and against all claims, damages losses and request expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or by reason of replying with this request.

Now the rest of the story: The Pistol Permit Process in NY State is "capricious and arbitrary" 60 counties handle it 60 different ways under state law.
    One of the more liberal and Democrat Counties recently redesigned their application with a HIPAA release of information with the above "Hold Harmless Agreement"
    Meanwhile State Troopers are blowing the whistle that DHS taught them how to hack and data mine insurance - pharmacy and doctors.
    They obtained info that a guy in Amherst NY was prescribed anti anxiety medication. They notified that county to seize his guns and revoke his permit. They did just that.
    The guy got a lawyer and the Gun Squad laughed saying we have a hold harmless agreement that says you can't do squat. (again read above carefully)
    Then they realized that there was no such agreement from that county yet and oops! They told the county to give the guy his guns back. That is when the whistle blowing began. This may lead to our asshat governor and even to the administration.

I am telling all of you to watch this carefully as it may find it's way into the upcoming so called "universal background check" bill in the US Senate.

I mean would any sane person ever sign a document to a Government agency that says "In the event of _____________________, the sources of any confidential information will not be revealed to me. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organization and the person to whom this request is presented as well as their agents and employees from and against all claims, damages losses and request expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or by reason of replying with this request."

Beware you other 49 states this is what they want and because they have a blank check in NY we are the trial balloon.

Also for general information in NY you can not own a handgun unless you have a permit to carry. So all of these applications are for Permits to Carry.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

In CT you can't own a gun without a permit either.

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    In CT you can't own a gun without a permit either.
    A permit to own or a permit to CCW?

You have to have a permit issued by the sheriffs dept in the county your reside in to buy a pistol in NC. ONLY exception is if have a CWP permit issued by the same sheriff.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Sounds like New York should have recall elections on both the governor and senator. In all seriousness, the northeastern part of this country has serious problems with politicians who want to be dictators and do everything contrary to our Constitution. Big problem is that they seem to be exporting their line of thinking to other states. I read the other day of a person who moved to Colorado and was backing that state's taking away gun privileges. Why is it, if you don't like one state, you move to another state and try to make it just like where you left? If you don't like how our state runs, stay the hell away or go somewhere with like attitudes. There should be a vaccine to combat their thinking.

The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act Sens. Joe Manchin and Pa

The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act
    Sens. Joe Manchin and Pat Toomey

I told you that this NY Crap written by the ANTI's was going to be in the Federal Bill.
    Soon you to will be signing a Hold Harmless Agreement that says
    In the event my application is disapproved, the sources of any confidential information will not be revealed to me. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organization and the person to whom this request is presented as well as their agents and employees from and against all claims, damages losses and request expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or by reason of replying with this request.

TITLE ONE: GETTING ALL THE NAMES OF PROHIBITED PURCHASERS INTO THE BACKGROUND CHECK SYSTEM

Summary of Title I: This section improves background checks for firearms by strengthening the instant check system.

• Encourage states to provide all their available records to NICS by restricting federal funds to states who do not comply.

Clarifies that submissions of mental health records into the NICS system are not prohibited by federal privacy laws (HIPAA).

SOURCE:
    The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act | Pat Toomey | Senator for Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    This could be coming to the other 49 states.
    The NEW PISTOL PERMIT Application now has a HIPAA Release with this paragraph.

Now the rest of the story: The Pistol Permit Process in NY State is "capricious and arbitrary" 60 counties handle it 60 different ways under state law.
    One of the more liberal and Democrat Counties recently redesigned their application with a HIPAA release of information with the above "Hold Harmless Agreement"
    Meanwhile State Troopers are blowing the whistle that DHS taught them how to hack and data mine insurance - pharmacy and doctors.
    They obtained info that a guy in Amherst NY was prescribed anti anxiety medication. They notified that county to seize his guns and revoke his permit. They did just that.
    The guy got a lawyer and the Gun Squad laughed saying we have a hold harmless agreement that says you can't do squat. (again read above carefully)
    Then they realized that there was no such agreement from that county yet and oops! They told the county to give the guy his guns back. That is when the whistle blowing began. This may lead to our asshat governor and even to the administration.

I am telling all of you to watch this carefully as it may find it's way into the upcoming so called "universal background check" bill in the US Senate.

I mean would any sane person ever sign a document to a Government agency that says "In the event of _____________________, the sources of any confidential information will not be revealed to me. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organization and the person to whom this request is presented as well as their agents and employees from and against all claims, damages losses and request expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or by reason of replying with this request."

Beware you other 49 states this is what they want and because they have a blank check in NY we are the trial balloon.

Also for general information in NY you can not own a handgun unless you have a permit to carry. So all of these applications are for Permits to Carry.
    That provision is another violation of the US Constitution.
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
    Just like the No-Fly list are illegal as you cannot see the laws that say you cannot fly.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sounds like New York should have recall elections on both the governor and senator.
    I wish! Unfortunately not allowed in NY.
    Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts and Stickers, Patriotic Flags, Gun Bags, Backpacks
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Adefender

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast