Newtown mom fills in for President's radio address. "With Obama's Blessing". - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newtown mom fills in for President's radio address. "With Obama's Blessing".

I feel very sorry for these people but they are being used and abused by Obummer.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I should also add that they blame you for what they themselves have facilitated and make threats against your life, all the while calling 911 every time someone posts a picture of a kid after the day at the range or sees a kid chewing a piece of bread into an "L" shape because they're terrified of their own shadows. An idle mind imagines many things.

If they hadn't made those laws establishing the Gun Free School Zones, there would likely have not been an attack. School shootings were few and far in between before the GFSZ's were put in place. Like the liberals who wrote these laws, the deranged maggot who walked in that school and killed 26 people was a coward and committed suicide at the first sign of resistance. But he didn't do it alone. The same parents who blame the object helped him.
    All students in Florida, Idaho and Nebraska were suspended because their states are shaped like guns!

Newtown mom fills in for President's radio address. "With Obama's Blessing".-531589_10151053370504371_537633656_n.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

4. Let the feds pass whatever laws they want...good luck getting me to comply. As MLK so wisely put it in his "Letter From Birmingham Jail":
    -You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Just as he and many other sacrificed their livelihood over their entitlement to the first amendment, I think it's about time we start doing the same and TAKE BACK our entitlement to the 2nd amendment!

I agree with her. We should make it illegal to kill anyone on school grounds.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    I agree with her. We should make it illegal to kill anyone on school grounds.
    Is she implying it isn't illegal currently?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I do not agree with what some of these parents are saying, But I understand and support their right to say it.
    I cannot imagine their pain, and I pray to our heavenly father that I never have to know this pain.
    I cannot tell you what direction any of us would strike out in if we faced such a loss.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I do not agree with what some of these parents are saying, But I understand and support their right to say it.
    I cannot imagine their pain, and I pray to our heavenly father that I never have to know this pain.
    I cannot tell you what direction any of us would strike out in if we faced such a loss.
    I concur with all but your last statement. I KNOW the direction that I would strike out - and Zero's media would not be the slightest bit interested in what I would have to say.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

You Can't Ban Evil - YouTube

Video has a couple of mistakes but overall I have to say it makes a good point. There is a segment of the population that may need to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    I concur with all but your last statement. I KNOW the direction that I would strike out - and Zero's media would not be the slightest bit interested in what I would have to say.
    Having been a LEO, I have to tell you. Unless you have walked in those shoes, you may think you know what you would do, how you would react, but in reality you have no clue.

If you have found yourself in that situation, My deepest and most sincere condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Having been a LEO, I have to tell you. Unless you have walked in those shoes, you may think you know what you would do, how you would react, but in reality you have no clue.

If you have found yourself in that situation, My deepest and most sincere condolences.
    What does being an LEO have anything to do with this?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast