Gun Control
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Gun Control

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

What US could look like if we allow the liberals in office have their way.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Gun Control

I lost all my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    I sold all of mine at a gun show using the loophole.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    I sold all of mine at a gun show using the loophole.
    Lucky! I tripped and dropped all mine in the loophole...looked around in there for hours but never found anything! It must really be as big as the liberals think it is!

Lost all mine to Mexican Drug Lords just like Obama.

For those that continue to say that would never happen here. Try smoking cigarettes in a public building or maybe buying a large soft drink in New York. Keep thinking that would never happen here. Kumbaya!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

9. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    For those that continue to say that would never happen here. Try smoking cigarettes in a public building or maybe buying a large soft drink in New York. Keep thinking that would never happen here. Kumbaya!
    Actually I don't think the large soda thing still exists. I was just in NYC and tried looking it up after seeing lots of large sodas and from what I could tell a judge struck it down the day before it was supposed to take effect saying it was the most arbitrary and ridiculous thing he had heard.

Gun-rights group endorses Manchin-Toomey compromise

By Kasie Hunt, NBC News
    A gun-rights group on Sunday endorsed a bipartisan compromise in the Senate to expand background checks — splitting from the National Rifle Association.
    The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms had opposed previous iterations of a Democratic proposal for univesal background checks.
    This group has far fewer members than the NRA — over 600,000 as compared to the NRA's nearly 5 million. But the shift still represents a divide in the usually-united gun lobby, and lends further momentum to an expanded background check measure negotiated by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.
    In announcing support, the group pointed to sections of the compromise that lift some restrictions on guns that are already in place.
    "You can see all the advances for our cause that it containes like interstate sales of handguns," chairman Alan Gottlieb said.
    "It's huge," Manchin told Fox News on Sunday afternoon as he announced the CCRKBA endorsement.
    The Senate is set to spend this week debating gun legislation.

I'm a life member of the CCRKBA and strongly disagree with them!!!!I'm an endowment member of the NRA and stand with them concerning this matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast