Just jointed the NRA for first time online. Does it really take 2-4 weeks?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just jointed the NRA for first time online. Does it really take 2-4 weeks?!

1. Just jointed the NRA for first time online. Does it really take 2-4 weeks?!

Hello, I jointed the NRA using the sticky on this site to save $10. Completed the whole registration and it said it'll take 2-4 weeks to get my ID. Is this really correct? Seems like it perhaps should have been given almost immediately since I did it all online. What are your thoughts?

ski

3. Just jointed the NRA for first time online. Does it really take 2-4 weeks?!

I joined back in December @ a gun show and didn't get my stuff until the beginning of april

I joined a few months ago and constantly get "Member Benefit" emails but have yet to get a member number or anything confirming my membership payment...

Thought it was just me.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

5. Took six to eight weeks when I upgraded my membership.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    I joined a few months ago and constantly get "Member Benefit" emails but have yet to get a member number or anything confirming my membership payment...

Thought it was just me.
    Well that sucks because the local pistol range by me requires the NRA membership ID number to join their club. Sucks for me...

7. Try 4-6 weeks if not longer, They are so backed up they are processing as fast as they can.
    Same with Ut and Az on processing their CC Lic.

8. Yes the reasoning is they are way backed up... I am a NRA recruiter and they are having record levels of new members joining and they only have so many people in the office to process all the new members

I just requested a replacement card a couple of weeks ago. Still nothing yet.

The NRA are having record numbers joining and have been overwhelmed with all the new members. It may not take as long as you have been told. I upgraded and it took about 6 weeks to get my new card. I would ask each one who are waiting for their new card to please be patient. The NRA will get your card to you. We need each of you as members so please do not get discouraged!

All you have to do is call customer service and they will give you your number......They had my number with in 2 weeks but took 3 months before I got my package and card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast