Boston Explosions - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Explosions

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    No.....I never said that at ALL, Damn....I ruffled some feathers. If you understood english as well as arabic you would know what I said.
    Ouch, that hurt!

You must write in Arabic, as I understood your original misguided post perfectly well.

Blog Entries
    thats right, devide and conqour. start playing their game. at least wait and see who or what did it before pointing fingers.
    at least it cant be blamed on assault rifles.
    i think it was a foreign action but we'll see.
    i'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.

5. I'm sorry if I offend anybody... ok... seriously, no I'm not. First and foremost, what happened is a tragedy. And I hope and pray those responsible are swiftly brought to justice. HOWEVER, justice precludes giving up my freedoms!

After 4 years of umpteen number of unanswered scandals, people are still optimistic about the Modus Operandi of this administration. A Leopard can't change its spots.
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

When we find out who did this, we should destroy them, period, no mercy, domestic or foreign, we have been perceived as weak and as so we will be a target.

Atrocity is a much better word for this than tragedy. It's a tragedy if 160 people are severely injured, and some killed, in say...a tornado or earthquake. Even if human failures and foibles are partially responsible for the damage. This deliberate act is an atrocity, perpetrated by a monster, animated by some sort of a monstrous belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.
    That's immediately what I thought too. Target wasn't government or symbolic at all to foreign groups, other than it being Patriots Day. Explosions looked like they were crude ammonium nitrate based explosives as opposed to something more powerful and harder to get like RDX or PETN.

Life is dangerous.

There will be more death and destruction.

Time to do background checks on all marathon runners and attendees for mental issues. Don't forget their backpacks and their person--Homeland Security can provide the machines. Oh, I forgot, Diane oh Diane, where are you when we need you--ban on amounts of explosives and fertilizer you can buy lets lower it from 30 pounds to 10 pounds--you understand those numbers real well.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Time to do background checks on all marathon runners and attendees for mental issues. Don't forget their backpacks and their person--Homeland Security can provide the machines. Oh, I forgot, Diane oh Diane, where are you when we need you--ban on amounts of explosives and fertilizer you can buy lets lower it from 30 pounds to 10 pounds--you understand those numbers real well.
    Idk..a 1 pound charge of tannerite (an ammonium nitrate based explosive) does a good amount of damage. I think we should just ban it all together and criminalize all the law-abiding farmers. Maybe make them register their fertilizer spreaders too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast