Boston Explosions - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Explosions

1. Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    This slipped through the cracks didn't it? Very unfortunate, and my heart goes out to those injured and killed. My take is the feds and local LEO's let thier gaurd down as did the people/civilians with the present addministrations determination to disarm its citizens, who the hell want's to get involved!!!! Why not trust the people who live here, maybe this could have been avoided, who knows??????Just another case where if evil wants to commit evil it will commit evil and if it fits the present presidential aggenda it will be addressed, or not. This Government needs it's citizens help more than than they admit but yet they want to take our guns. Modern Sport Rifles included.
    That's so speculative and opportunistic as to be shameful. Don't use this to work unrelated agendas. Enough people are already doing that (conservative religious groups blaming atheists, Alex Jones saying the govt did it so they can blame the "tea party..." And assessing blame before any facts are in doesn't even dignify further comment.
    I agree...there is a time to be vigilant and active, and then there is a time to be empathetic and reverent. There's absolutely no need to go ahead and start pointing fingers. It's the politicians, who like to point unnecessary fingers at whatever suits their agenda, who give us a bad taste in our mouth when we hear about these tragedies, rather than being reverent to the lives lost like we should be. Don't be like them.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.
    You have the audacity to speak of others having a cruel heart based only on their political beliefs. Then call for some systematic culling of the herd through abortion. It's good to see the godless, soulless left is responding to this savagery with their normal finger-pointing deflections from the issues at hand.

Maybe this little boy should have been aborted, whaddya think?

Maybe 8-year-old Martin's parents should've never allowed him to enjoy the life they created?

The above pictures are of Martin Richard and his family. Martin is the 8-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out (or aborted if you will) by the same hate-filled, madman-mentality as represented in the post I am responding to. Hate knows no party. Hate knows no ideology. Hate only knows what it cannot defeat. This woman knows what's happening here:

Our country is in Judgment. We should all be on our knees following her lead instead of foisting partisan recriminations upon each other. Like it or not, want it or not, I will pray for the haters like the one who posted the garbage I am responding to. May God forgive him and our country for the barbaric evil of state-sponsored and state-sanctioned abortion. We have brought this Judgment upon ourselves.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

How very sad. I wish the perpetrator(s) name(s) and pictures never see the light of day. However, their 6th amendment right to a public trial guarantees the media access to such information.

The obummer morons can not afford for it to be foreign terrorist. The have declared that the "war on terror" is over. They will do what ever they can to blame it on the GOP, Conservatives, anyone who loves this country and anyone where the lib-o-rats can advance their agenda. So everyone should be ready for a full assault on our rights and liberty. If and when they find whoever did this the libs will scour and dig to see if the person or persons have ever read, owned or even thumbed through a book by Palin, Limbaugh, Hannity or Ann Coulter. But if they have a book by obummer, Clinton, Alinsky or Marx the media and the libs will not pay any attention to it. That is because they have these same books in their personal library.

If it does turn out that it was a foreign Muslim that did this the libs will say that it was an angry loner who did this and that Islam should not be blamed. They will say the same thing if it is a leftist. But if they can link it to the Right Wingers then ALL will be denounced and blamed.

I was accused of having an agenda, after thought I must confess I do. My agenda is for this country to get back to the beliefs and the US Constitution that this country was founded!!!!!
    Last edited by vernsimpson; 04-16-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: More perdiction!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.
    You have the audacity to speak of others having a cruel heart based only on their political beliefs. Then call for some systematic culling of the herd through abortion. It's good to see the godless, soulless left is responding to this savagery with their normal finger-pointing deflections from the issues at hand.

Maybe this little boy should have been aborted, whaddya think?

Maybe 8-year-old Martin's parents should've never allowed him to enjoy the life they created?

The above pictures are of Martin Richard and his family. Martin is the 8-year-old boy whose life was snuffed out (or aborted if you will) by the same hate-filled, madman-mentality as represented in the post I am responding to. Hate knows no party. Hate knows no ideology. Hate only knows what it cannot defeat. This woman knows what's happening here:

Our country is in Judgment. We should all be on our knees following her lead instead of foisting partisan recriminations upon each other. Like it or not, want it or not, I will pray for the haters like the one who posted the garbage I am responding to. May God forgive him and our country for the barbaric evil of state-sponsored and state-sanctioned abortion. We have brought this Judgment upon ourselves.

Blues
    Really blues? I see the word lib-o-rat or libtard in almost every single thread on here. What else is that than hating someone based on their political belief? I don't ever see you having a problem with that? And it cracks me up when people like you think being "godless" makes you a worse person. I've been an Atheist my whole life. You don't need to believe in an afterlife or some mystical deity in order to have morals..

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Really blues? I see the word lib-o-rat or libtard in almost every single thread on here. What else is that than hating someone based on their political belief? I don't ever see you having a problem with that? And it cracks me up when people like you think being "godless" makes you a worse person. I've been an Atheist my whole life. You don't need to believe in an afterlife or some mystical deity in order to have morals..

Who's morals? What morals? Where do you think morals come from?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    If you believe that the post I replied to was put here by a moral person, you are as sick and despicable as he is, and calling me out for my post while failing to call him out, and instead replying with, "That's immediately what I thought too," disqualifies any claim you might have had to being a moral person even in spite of your atheism. Calling for "preemptive" abortions as a way to defeat right-wing ideology? That is morally equivalent to petty and childish name-calling like "libtard" or "lib-o-rats?" You can call me on that childish b u l l s h i t when you see me engaging in it. Good luck with that. Not my style. Until then, I'll not accept any lectures from you about what others do that I refrain from commenting on. There's a difference between calling people names for their ideology, and calling for the murder of their offspring in a maniacal, genocidal desire to rid the world of thought, belief and conviction.

Yes, really.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

On the subject of Boston, I could care less, children or not. It is to be expected and more is to come.

But to this, this is what they have been waiting for-

Chuck Hagel says the Pentagon is ready to send in the Military
    Terror in Boston: Hagel Says Pentagon Ready to Violate Posse Comitatus
    http://www.infowars.com/terror-in-bo...sse-comitatus/

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    April 16, 2013

During testimony on Capitol Hill, Chuck Hagel characterized the attack in Boston as terrorism and said the Pentagon is prepared to respond quickly to any request from domestic law enforcement, according to Pentagon’s propaganda newspaper, Stars and Stripes.

“(The attack) is clearly an act of terror and will be approached as an act of terror,” Hagel said.

“I will continue to consult closely with DOD senior leaders and my counterparts in other agencies,” Hagel added, “on how we can best support the government’s response and investigations.”

The event in Boston has provided the Department of Defense with a handy excuse to reverse the disestablishment of two National Guard civil support teams, including one currently responding to the bombing in Boston.

Over 400 Massachusetts National Guardsmen “remain on duty to continue to assist local authorities,” the newspaper reported, citing a press release from the Guard

The 211th Military Police Battalion was deployed to provide security, the Massachusetts National Guard’s 387th Ordnance Company (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) has been activated, the 267th Combat Communications Squadron was sent to Boston, and the Navy sent a bomb-disposal unit “to assist local authorities as needed in the aftermath of the explosions.” In addition, the U.S. Northern Command on Monday decided not to change security levels at military installations in the U.S.

Under the Posse Comitatus Act passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, the military is prohibited from involvement in such activity as the supply of support, training, intelligence and equipment to civilian law enforcement. Because the federalized National Guard is part of either the Air Force or the Army, it is covered by the Act, according to Seattle attorney Lynne Wilson.

This article was posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Across the U.S., from Washington to Los Angeles, police stepped up security, monitoring landmarks, government buildings, transit hubs and sporting events. Security was especially tight in Boston, with bomb-sniffing dogs checking Amtrak passengers' luggage at South Station and transit police patrolling with rifles.

''They can give me a cavity search right now and I'd be perfectly happy,'' said Daniel Wood, a video producer from New York City who was waiting for a train.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said there was no evidence the bombings were part of a wider plot. But she said security was stepped up as a precaution.
    Y! SPORTS

And to this we have come.

You might find this interesting-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast