Boston Explosions - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Explosions

Quote Originally Posted by NWAHawg View Post
    Says the man who should look in the mirror.

Your original post is almost as intelligent as the left wingers who think that everybody with a 223 or a 30 round clip is a terrorist.
    Whew, I have a .308 semi with 20 rd magazines... am I ok then? LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Really blues? I see the word lib-o-rat or libtard in almost every single thread on here. What else is that than hating someone based on their political belief? I don't ever see you having a problem with that? And it cracks me up when people like you think being "godless" makes you a worse person. I've been an Atheist my whole life. You don't need to believe in an afterlife or some mystical deity in order to have morals..
    If you believe that the post I replied to was put here by a moral person, you are as sick and despicable as he is, and calling me out for my post while failing to call him out, and instead replying with, "That's immediately what I thought too," disqualifies any claim you might have had to being a moral person even in spite of your atheism. Calling for "preemptive" abortions as a way to defeat right-wing ideology? That is morally equivalent to petty and childish name-calling like "libtard" or "lib-o-rats?" You can call me on that childish b u l l s h i t when you see me engaging in it. Good luck with that. Not my style. Until then, I'll not accept any lectures from you about what others do that I refrain from commenting on. There's a difference between calling people names for their ideology, and calling for the murder of their offspring in a maniacal, genocidal desire to rid the world of thought, belief and conviction.

Yes, really.

Blues
    You're just like every other fringe nutjob. Spinning things that are actually said in order for them to say what you want them to. I never once condoned or agreed with his abortion comment. But somehow, not immediately tearing into him like you did, "disqualifies me from being a moral person." Are you sure you believe in god or do you think you are god? It's good to know that you consider the murderous attacks in Boston just an expression of "thought, belief, and conviction." I guess the 9/11 perpetrators, Ted Kazinscky, and Timothy McVeigh were just trying to express their convictions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    You might find this interesting-

C'mon koolbota... If that isn't a troll idk what is. It sounds like it was written by a high school student. I guess we'll see Friday though.

Some people expect the government to protect them.
    We are going through terrible times with our government telling us lies and the rest of the world telling us...........
    We need to know different, however some will just disagree.
    The need to prepare for you and your families safety is now.
    However you do this is up to you, BUT I would NOT depend on the government to save you.
    My 2cents and I am sticking to it!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    You're just like every other fringe nutjob. Spinning things that are actually said in order for them to say what you want them to. I never once condoned or agreed with his abortion comment. But somehow, not immediately tearing into him like you did, "disqualifies me from being a moral person." Are you sure you believe in god or do you think you are god? It's good to know that you consider the murderous attacks in Boston just an expression of "thought, belief, and conviction." I guess the 9/11 perpetrators, Ted Kazinscky, and Timothy McVeigh were just trying to express their convictions too.
    You have to work at being this obtuse. The immoral beast that I originally replied to said, "My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc."

The "thought, belief and conviction" this animal wants to eliminate from the world through abortion is conservative thought, belief and conviction. In his sick and twisted mind, the bombing was a result of "allowing" people who grew up to become conservatives to live. He wasn't talking about the bomber, he was talking about the bomber never having existed if he had his way, and his way would only be implemented on those people like he (and you?) perceived would grow up holding conservative thought, belief and conviction. Get it? Is it still going over your head?

Quit being the dullest tool in the box. You said you agreed with him. I didn't make that up. If you didn't understand what he was saying, that's on you, not me. I'm not playing God you insipid fool, I am praying to God that He cleanses the soul of anyone who could think such evil thoughts about babies. Shame on me, huh?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Whew, I have a .308 semi with 20 rd magazines... am I ok then? LOL
    Yep you're good!

Ha ha, I guess you did. Always starting trouble aren't you.

Idk..a 1 pound charge of tannerite (an ammonium nitrate based explosive) does a good amount of damage. I think we should just ban it all together and criminalize all the law-abiding farmers. Maybe make them register their fertilizer spreaders too.
    Guess what our recent visit from the Joint Counter Terrorism Task Force member was about. Yep, Tannerite.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Idk..a 1 pound charge of tannerite (an ammonium nitrate based explosive) does a good amount of damage. I think we should just ban it all together and criminalize all the law-abiding farmers. Maybe make them register their fertilizer spreaders too.
    Hey, great idea! Politicians should jump at the chance to create another law that they can exempt themselves from...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast