Boston Explosions - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Boston Explosions

Exclamation Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Obama's reaction to the news of identifying the suspects:

ETA: I predict the one surviving suspect will be Chris Dorner'ed before the day is done. It's the new normal.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

2Awarrior Guest
    When I heard the report that, during the alleged carjacking, the one brother ran the other one over with the car they just jacked, I thought "Well that means they're not Chechnyan after all - they're Asian..."

(sound of crickets...)

Quote Originally Posted by 2awarrior View Post
    when i heard the report that, during the alleged carjacking, the one brother ran the other one over with the car they just jacked, i thought "well that means they're not chechnyan after all - they're asian..."

(sound of crickets...)
    smh..................

WOW whats with all this backbiting. come on people this was a sad event that happened because sick individuals (mentally sick) with their own twisted agendas thought they were making some kind of off the wall point. Who knows what kind of group they belong to, or how many others have the same ideas. I don't think this can be blamed on the Muslims, or religions.

If you watch the video there is an older man and a woman in a yellow jacket carrying the other 2 backpacks, why are they not after them? The older guy has a shopping bag and she is playing with her phone. There were 4 bombs that we know of, 2 went off, one was blown up by bomb squads and one was "captured" These other 2 people do not fit the profile, she is female and he is older, so they ignore them. Usually the younger guys have a leader, an older leader. & young girls can be twisted.

But go ahead and fight amongst your selves. Geeesssseee..
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    When I heard the report that, during the alleged carjacking, the one brother ran the other one over with the car they just jacked, I thought "Well that means they're not Chechnyan after all - they're Asian..."

(sound of crickets...)
    HA! No crickets over here! Only a good, deep belly-laugh.

Oh, and also a little music. You're gonna like this....

All jokes aside though, anyone notice the cops going door-to-door demanding entry into 100% of the homes in Cambridge and Watertown with no warrants, probable cause, and raising their rifles as they look under porches and down driveways etc? Shades of Dorner, eh?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.
    Dig in aborto-boy:

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    HA! No crickets over here! Only a good, deep belly-laugh.

Oh, and also a little music. You're gonna like this....
    Oh my god - I had to listen to it three times because I was laughing so hard I kept missing the lyrics...
    That is great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    The obummer morons can not afford for it to be foreign terrorist. The have declared that the "war on terror" is over. They will do what ever they can to blame it on the GOP, Conservatives, anyone who loves this country and anyone where the lib-o-rats can advance their agenda. So everyone should be ready for a full assault on our rights and liberty. If and when they find whoever did this the libs will scour and dig to see if the person or persons have ever read, owned or even thumbed through a book by Palin, Limbaugh, Hannity or Ann Coulter. But if they have a book by obummer, Clinton, Alinsky or Marx the media and the libs will not pay any attention to it. That is because they have these same books in their personal library.

If it does turn out that it was a foreign Muslim that did this the libs will say that it was an angry loner who did this and that Islam should not be blamed. They will say the same thing if it is a leftist. But if they can link it to the Right Wingers then ALL will be denounced and blamed.

I was accused of having an agenda, after thought I must confess I do. My agenda is for this country to get back to the beliefs and the US Constitution that this country was founded!!!!!
    Are you crazy or just stupid? In no way fashion or form has this present administration said that the "war on terror" is over. Your agenda is the same of tired agenda of hating on the guy who is presently in the white house.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast