Boston Explosions - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boston Explosions

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    Are you crazy or just stupid? In no way fashion or form has this present administration said that the "war on terror" is over. Your agenda is the same of tired agenda of hating on the guy who is presently in the white house.
    I guess you were asleep back in 2009 when the admin of the current occupier of the WH said we are not involved in a war on terror. This admin refuses to admit to fighting terror.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

You are absolutely right. The last thing we need to do is get into a pissin contest among ourselves. The dead are gone, but their families aren't. Unfortunately, for the wounded who survive, they will carry this forever.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I guess you were asleep back in 2009 when the admin of the current occupier of the WH said we are not involved in a war on terror. Obama Administration Declares "War on Terror" is Over - YouTube This admin refuses to admit to fighting terror.
    Umm.....leadsender? How long are you going to make vernsimpson wait for his well-deserved apology?

Quote Originally Posted by Tip View Post
    You are absolutely right. The last thing we need to do is get into a pissin contest among ourselves. The dead are gone, but their families aren't. Unfortunately, for the wounded who survive, they will carry this forever.
    Who are you talking to?

(Sorry to steal your line Rhino, but these random "replies" keep comin' in drive-by fashion. Trying to keep some kind of continuity in the conversations, but it's hard these days, man.) ;-)~

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

BluesStringer,
    I was agreeing with, I believe, nosreme toward the very beginning of the post. Sorry, I'm new at this posting here. I'll try to get it right next time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567