Boston Explosions
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Explosions

Blog Entries

Boston Explosions

This slipped through the cracks didn't it? Very unfortunate, and my heart goes out to those injured and killed. My take is the feds and local LEO's let thier gaurd down as did the people/civilians with the present addministrations determination to disarm its citizens, who the hell want's to get involved!!!! Why not trust the people who live here, maybe this could have been avoided, who knows??????Just another case where if evil wants to commit evil it will commit evil and if it fits the present presidential aggenda it will be addressed, or not. This Government needs it's citizens help more than than they admit but yet they want to take our guns. Modern Sport Rifles included.

Now obummer says we will get to the bottom of this. Why would anyone trust obummer and his minions to get to the bottom of this. They failed with "Fast and Furious" and Benghazi. I fully expect they will only follow it to try and connect it to further their agenda. They NEVER let a crisis go to waste!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Now obummer says we will get to the bottom of this. Why would anyone trust obummer and his minions to get to the bottom of this. They failed with "Fast and Furious" and Benghazi. I fully expect they will only follow it to try and connect it to further their agenda. They NEVER let a crisis go to waste!!
    Sounds like you have an agenda and do not intend to let this go to waste either. This is why, ten minutes after a crazy person or a terrorist commits an atrocity, we start eating our own.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    That's so speculative and opportunistic as to be shameful. Don't use this to work unrelated agendas. Enough people are already doing that (conservative religious groups blaming atheists, Alex Jones saying the govt did it so they can blame the "tea party..." And assessing blame before any facts are in doesn't even dignify further comment.
    Apparently you missed Chris Matthews, but sounds like you drink lefty kool aid anyways.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    That's so speculative and opportunistic as to be shameful. Don't use this to work unrelated agendas. Enough people are already doing that (conservative religious groups blaming atheists, Alex Jones saying the govt did it so they can blame the "tea party..." And assessing blame before any facts are in doesn't even dignify further comment.
    Your an idiot or a FED, you choose

Says the man who should look in the mirror.

Your original post is almost as intelligent as the left wingers who think that everybody with a 223 or a 30 round clip is a terrorist.

I don't doubt at all that Feinstein or others like her are trying to figure out if they can use this attack against us in some way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NWAHawg View Post
    Says the man who should look in the mirror.

Your original post is almost as intelligent as the left wingers who think that everybody with a 223 or a 30 round clip is a terrorist.
    No.....I never said that at ALL, Damn....I ruffled some feathers. If you understood english as well as arabic you would know what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Sounds like you have an agenda and do not intend to let this go to waste either. This is why, ten minutes after a crazy person or a terrorist commits an atrocity, we start eating our own.
    I am not eating our own I am making a prediction on what obummer and the lib-o-rats will do. Fienstien has already hinted that it could be "home grown" terrorists. So buckle up for a full assault on anyone that could further their agenda. I really wish I would be wrong on this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast