BREAKING: Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) Sent Poison Ricin-Laden Letter...

Thread: BREAKING: Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) Sent Poison Ricin-Laden Letter...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

BREAKING: Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) Sent Poison Ricin-Laden Letter...

Just heard it on the news. Haven't found anything written on it yet. Being discussed on FOX now (1750 hrs. CST).
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Cool, I like it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/16/us/tai...ted/index.html

Washington (CNN) -- An envelope that tested positive for the deadly poison ricin was intercepted Tuesday afternoon at the U.S. Capitol's off-site mail facility in Washington, congressional and law enforcement sources tell CNN.
    After the envelope tested positive in a first routine test, it was retested two more times, each time coming up positive, the law enforcement source said. The package was then sent to a Maryland lab for further testing.
    The envelope was addressed to a U.S. senator, though the sources would not say which one.
    Ricin is a highly toxic substance derived from castor beans. As little as 500 micrograms -- an amount the size of the head of a pin -- can kill an adult. There is no specific test for exposure and no antidote once exposed.
    It can be produced easily and cheaply, and authorities in several countries have investigated links between suspect extremists and ricin. But experts say it is more effective on individuals than as a weapon of mass destruction.
    Ricin was used in the 1978 assassination of Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov. The author, who had defected nine years earlier, was jabbed by the tip of an umbrella while waiting for a bus in London and died four days later.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...cin-90171.html

POLITICO.com: VIDEOS

Letter sent to Sen. Roger Wicker tests positive for ricin

By JOHN BRESNAHAN | 4/16/13 6:24 PM EDT

An envelope sent to an office of Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) included a substance that has tested positive for Ricin, two sources say.

It was not immediately clear when the envelope was received or whether it was sent to his Washington, D.C., office or a field office.

Wow. Wonder whether it was because he is a Republican, because he was one of the Republicans who voted for debate on the gun bill, because he has an A+ NRA rating, or because he is pretty nasty when grilling members of the administration when they are in front of the committees he is in.

And whether or not he happens to be the only one whose letter made it to Capitol Hill. His other office is about 25 miles from me, if that happens to be where it was sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    Cool, I like it.
    Hmmm....so you like terrorism? Maybe you thought that the bombing in Boston was a cool thing too, since it is a left-run city? Did you get off on 9/11?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh