Other new toy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other new toy

1. Talking Other new toy

Well I am at it again. I just pick up this slightly used Sig Mosquito. Could not pass this deal up and, I have been wanting one. Got it for just $200.00 came with all the goodies and the Sig cast. What do you think?

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Well I am at it again. I just pick up this slightly used Sig Mosquito. Could not pass this deal up and, I have been wanting one. Got it for just $200.00 came with all the goodies and the Sig cast. What do you think?

Sounds like a deal to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Does this mean you're going to change your handle from KimberRB to SigMosquitoMan?

Seriously, though, nice pistol, and an even nicer deal. Where'd you get it?

5. I pick it up at Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland Ohio. If you are in that area any time they have the best prices on guns any where around here.

Thats a nice pistol and from what I've read and heard a great shooter.

You know my Suppressor would look SWEET on the gun! hint hint. lol

Oh and the stainless ruger has a nice upgrade also!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

You guys need to slow down on buying guns. You are making me jealous and I might just have to get another one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You guys need to slow down on buying guns. You are making me jealous and I might just have to get another one.
    Lol. I guess if you're going to be a junky be a gun junky. Oh and HK I think you need to go buy a new gun! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

9. KimberPB I know it would so why donít you just send it to me. Just doing my part to keep the economy going LOL.

10. Wink

Well HK itís a good thing I did not post a picture of the SS Mart III I pick up at the same time then.

Well HK itís a good thing I did not post a picture of the SS Mart III I pick up at the same time then.

That does it I am checking myself in to guns annomouys tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast