Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks NRA et al

Thanks NRA et al

I have not been this happy in a while

Score One For The Home Team

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politi...ote/index.html

-178S

Thanks NRA et al

We haven't heard the last from them. It'll come up again. But for now, one more skirmish won.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    We haven't heard the last from them. It'll come up again. But for now, one more skirmish won.
    Skirmish, Good use of the word.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Keep up your guard and keep the powder dry.
    We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

This is just the beginning, watch out for the flanking maneuver.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Stay informed, stay strong, & keep the phones, emails etc. going to the elected officials that keep fighting the Constitution. Keep beating them back and disrupting their moral & hopes of reelection.

Obama, in his tirade against the Senators who outfoxed him asked, "Who are they here to support?" I think the answer to that question is that they are supporting the majority of the American citizens, not POTUS and the liberal left who have so flagrantly lied all through this process. Chris Mathews and slobbering Barney Franks as well as Piers Morgan will really have something to rant about now!

Quote Originally Posted by JLe˛dhas View Post
    This is just the beginning, watch out for the flanking maneuver.
    I agree! With obummer he will do whatever it takes to get his way. So he will most likely do an Executive Order and go around Congress!!!!

Support GOA, JPFO and the dreaded NRA. I feel so good, for now, I am going to use a 40 round Clip and get me a red squirrel for dinner. This is not the end, the mob donot play nice with others when they loose.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Obama, Schumer & Feinstein are like rabid dogs. They WILL NOT STOP.
    POTUS said he was disappointed with the vote. But some good could have come from this,
    the Veterans amt, & the Reciprocity amt. But of course all of the Dems voted against those.
    Even Sen. Levin (One of mine), voted no, & he is the chairman of the Armed Service Commitee.
    The whole thing was a joke to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast