A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    To be honest, I would gladly over pay for some 9mm ammo!
    I haven't been able to find ANY 9mm at ANY price for months now!
    I have 50 rounds of FMJ 9mm and I need a lot more!
    It is out there but expect it to cost anywhere from $0.50 to $0.65 a round delivered.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    To be honest, I would gladly over pay for some 9mm ammo!
    I haven't been able to find ANY 9mm at ANY price for months now!
    I have 50 rounds of FMJ 9mm and I need a lot more!
    This whole time I have been able to get 9mm and .45 at reasonable prices in this area. The last month I have been able to get .223 and 5.56.

My local sporting goods store had lots of 9mm today. I got it for 18.99/50 rnd box. Sadly still only a 1 box limit. Even more exciting I was able to get a 525 round brick of 22lr. I haven't seen that in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney.cj.chen View Post
    Hopefully this is the start to good news-

although the price is not pre-panic-
    CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds 5200

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well. Yesterday I saw an aluminum DPMS ar-15 for $700. Psa also gets the $130 complete omni lowers, and lanbosarmory gets $170 complete poly lowers.

Some premium 22LR, 100 rds for $9, with free in store pick up at cabelas.
    Cabela's: CCI/Speer .22 Rimfire Ammunition

Im waiting it out longer so i can get a better deal on my builds- I just got a complete upper for one of the builds- carbine w/ a2 sight- sans bcg and charging handle- for $370- I had not intended on getting a complete upper but it was a pretty good deal. Happy building everyone
    I haven't seen any difference here in Mi. yet.
    Today I went to Gander Mountain, Dicks, & Walmart---not one box of handgun ammo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    I haven't seen any difference here in Mi. yet.
    Today I went to Gander Mountain, Dicks, & Walmart---not one box of handgun ammo.
    I think it will take a year- ammo is relatively cheap... making it easier to grab those boxes at walmart and etc- rather than waiting. Why wait, when Wally world has them at the pre-panic price? On the other hand- another ex: not buying more expensive items like, firearms, or firearm parts bc- 1) $150- $1000 is alot more than $12.50 & 2) its paying to wait. The prices have been dropping 3) have you seen the movie "olympus has fallen" lol... makes you wanna run out and stock up on ammo- and just pray an armed communist shows up on your doorstep (Just kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    This whole time I have been able to get 9mm and .45 at reasonable prices in this area. The last month I have been able to get .223 and 5.56.
    It's been weird for me. I can find .40 cal with no problem (which is OK as I own a .40!). I find .357 sig with no problem too but the 9mm has been gone for a long while!

My son got 3 boxes of 9mm $14 each last week at Bob Wards in Butte Montana, brass casings and not Russian.
    No 40 cal less than $30 box though, same place. And they wanted $30 for a box of 300 22lr!
    I'm waiting.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

I'm paying $24.00 a box for .40 cal FMJ!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I'm paying $24.00 a box for .40 cal FMJ!
    This is around what I paid a couple of days ago here in MN. However, the supply is very limited, you are lucky to see 1 or 2 boxes on the shelves. Although I was shocked when I saw well over 10 boxes of .223 at Wally world.

“We paid five times the price we would normally pay"

GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast