A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available

Blog Entries

A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available

Hopefully this is the start to good news-

although the price is not pre-panic-
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...115gr-9mm.html

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well. Yesterday I saw an aluminum DPMS ar-15 for $700. Psa also gets the $130 complete omni lowers, and lanbosarmory gets $170 complete poly lowers.

Some premium 22LR, 100 rds for $9, with free in store pick up at cabelas.
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...3Bcat104536080

Im waiting it out longer so i can get a better deal on my builds- I just got a complete upper for one of the builds- carbine w/ a2 sight- sans bcg and charging handle- for $370- I had not intended on getting a complete upper but it was a pretty good deal. Happy building everyone

Blog Entries
    We have plenty of .45 and .40 available, as well as the 8 or so boxes of useless .25 that's been there for 3 years now. One LGS has probably the most 9mm I've seen since July. Prices are coming down. My last box of 50 (PPU) cost me $19. I think it was $17 before the panic.

What did you say in that other thread? Looks like you were right.

Slick guns had a dpms rifle for 817$. That is close to what I would expect for pre panic prices.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Well its about time!!!
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

I still cant find any good priced ammo. 40 cents a round for .22LR is bullsh1t. So is $1.00-2.00 a round for .223Rem, etc. I bet it will be close to a year before ammo is available, assuming nothing else freaks out gun owners and sends them into a ammo buying/hoarding frenzy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney.cj.chen View Post

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds 5200

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well.
    while the price is still steep the fact that ammo is returning to the shelves is the big news

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney.cj.chen View Post

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds 5200

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well. Yesterday I saw an aluminum DPMS ar-15 for $700. Psa also gets the $130 complete omni lowers, and lanbosarmory gets $170 complete poly lowers.

Some premium 22LR, 100 rds for $9, with free in store pick up at cabelas.
    Cabela's: CCI/Speer .22 Rimfire Ammunition

Im waiting it out longer so i can get a better deal on my builds- I just got a complete upper for one of the builds- carbine w/ a2 sight- sans bcg and charging handle- for $370- I had not intended on getting a complete upper but it was a pretty good deal. Happy building everyone
    The Cabelas item is .22 mag not .22 LR and is sold out already. We got in some Armscor .22LR yesterday and 6500 rounds out of 10,000 are sold already.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    I think .22lr will be hard to find for a while because of all the people who bought their first gun, but also bought a .22 to practice with.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    while the price is still steep the fact that ammo is returning to the shelves is the big news
    That's the way I am looking at it right now.

To be honest, I would gladly over pay for some 9mm ammo!
    I haven't been able to find ANY 9mm at ANY price for months now!
    I have 50 rounds of FMJ 9mm and I need a lot more!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast