1911 Citadel 45 Legacy Sport 45 - New Toy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1911 Citadel 45 Legacy Sport 45 - New Toy

1911 Citadel 45 Legacy Sport 45 - New Toy

I picked up a new 1911 Citadel 45 Legacy Sport 45 today as a plinking toy..I walked out the door for 450.00..

Anyone had any experience with this weapon?

1911 Citadel 45 Legacy Sport 45 - New Toy-2009910171758-citadel_m.jpg
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

3. I don't have any experience with it, but the guys at a 1911 oriented forum seem to like them.

We get a lot of positive feedback on the Filipino 1911s that we sell (ATI, Iver Johnson, Legacy/Citadel, Rock Island). They seem to be an excellent value with even a few "1911 guys" admitting that they like them. High on my list of future gun purchases.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    We get a lot of positive feedback on the Filipino 1911s that we sell (ATI, Iver Johnson, Legacy/Citadel, Rock Island). They seem to be an excellent value with even a few "1911 guys" admitting that they like them. High on my list of future gun purchases.
    I plan on feeding her a couple hundred rounds this weekend.....Ball ammo then I'll feed her some JHP to make sure she will eat them.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Got my husband a 1911 Remington 45 Slim Stainless Steel at the last gun show. He loves it. He has been carrying it like its his new best friend. He doesn't normally carry a lot, but now he cant put it down. So glad I got it for him, he has a Ruger P89 9mm but its thick and heavier, He carries his Jeminize .380 most often cause its small and light, but he wanted more knock down than the .380. I have a Ruger LCP that i carry most, but I got a new Walther P22 at the gun show with the lazer. I can make cans jump with it without the lazer on. I wanted more accuracy. I got it. I carry it some, but still love the LCP for carry. I wish I could afford more ammo so we could practice more, but it feels like if I need my Ammo I dont want to have plinked it all away.
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

I polished the ramp..Have seen where some have had trouble with them eating JHP... She will load out of mag much cleaner after I polished her throat.....

Ordered me a couple of Wilson Combat mags.....

Thanks......Now I got a hankering. Pretty piece, great price. Keep us updated on the run of JHP's. I do LOV 1911's
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I bought a RIA 1811 A1 CS recently. And a Remington 1911 R1S. The little RIA actually out shot the R1S. Everybody that has bought one seems to like them. But I'm still a Colt snob.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    I polished the ramp..Have seen where some have had trouble with them eating JHP... She will load out of mag much cleaner after I polished her throat.....

Ordered me a couple of Wilson Combat mags.....
    I'm not a huge 1911 guy, more into Glocks however I ran into a feed issue with some JHP's in my Colt Series 80. I find that Federal 230g Hydra-Shok JHP's feed without an issue, at least for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I bought a RIA 1811 A1 CS recently. And a Remington 1911 R1S. The little RIA actually out shot the R1S. Everybody that has bought one seems to like them. But I'm still a Colt snob.
    I won't be buying any more Remington anything. They chose to stay in ny.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast