THE PRESIDENT IS A SORE LOSER Massad Ayoob
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE PRESIDENT IS A SORE LOSER Massad Ayoob

Massad Ayoob« TENSE TIMES

THE PRESIDENT IS A SORE LOSER

Thursday, April 18th, 2013When I heard the news that the Senate had failed to pass a Universal Background Check, I was at a police seminar on the topic of active shooters. The panelists had agreed that “active shooter” was a poor descriptor, one noting that some attackers use other weapons, such as the blade-wielder in the recent Texas case. (And, of course, the Boston Marathon bombing was fresh in everyone’s mind.) Another panelist, a retired SWAT lieutenant who has responded to such things for real, pointed out that an active SHOOTER is what it takes to stop an active MURDERER.
    When a retired police chief on the panel announced that he’d just received a text that the UBC had failed to make it through the Senate, the police audience erupted into applause. So much for the idea that cops all want to restrict your gun ownership. The real cops know where the problems are, and that they ain’t coming from people like you.
    Alas, the White House is out of tune with that reality.

<strong>

A very angry Chief Executive declares that Senators who see reality and prevent what’s best described as “the tyranny of the (uninformed) majority” have somehow subverted the process. He then manages, with practically the same lungful of air, to spout bogus statistics and simultaneously accuse those who told the truth of willful deception.
    My favorite part was watching Vice President Biden’s face, in the Senate chamber during the vote and at the President’s side during the above-mentioned press conference shortly thereafter. The man does one hell of a good Grumpy Cat impersonation, and one “safu” on the Internet has come to the same conclusion.

Massad Ayoob » Blog Archive » THE PRESIDENT IS A SORE LOSER

~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Every time I see that picture of Bidden I see Jeff Dunham's dummy Walter, can't help my self.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

4. THE PRESIDENT IS A SORE LOSER Massad Ayoob

Caved to the pressure of gun owners? Gun owners are part of the population these senators represent. There's no such thing as "caving to the pressure". It's called honoring the wishes of the people you represent! And he calls them lies...what are we supposed to do, wait until its too late to find out if they truly are lies or not? Nah, I'll air on the side of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Every time I see that picture of Bidden I see Jeff Dunham's dummy Walter, can't help my self.
    Lmao, that's funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

The only thing is, Walter is smarter.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Some people beat us to the comparisons.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Caved to the pressure of gun owners? Gun owners are part of the population these senators represent. There's no such thing as "caving to the pressure". It's called honoring the wishes of the people you represent! And he calls them lies...what are we supposed to do, wait until its too late to find out if they truly are lies or not? Nah, I'll air on the side of caution.
    THAT'S RIGHT!!!! They are doing what the people that they represent want them to do, as they are supposed to. For once Obummer did not get what he wanted and it's eating him alive!

My wife and I were just talking about that last night! That's just too funny!!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

How about leaving "sore" out of that title?

And has just as much in his head.

I have laughed till I cried at Walter's antics, I have just cried over "shotgun Joe's" antics.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast