Musing on Boston 'Lockdown' and Door to Door searches - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Musing on Boston 'Lockdown' and Door to Door searches

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Still trying to figure out how he got away from 40 or so L.E. to begin with...
    Like Dorner, he is (was?) a super-criminal, so dangerous, so diabolically treacherous, and so fast on his feet that he can literally shoot cops right out in the open and disappear to plan his next attack before the cops can pull their triggers on the wrong pickup truck. Pretty basic stuff, SR40c. Surprised you didn't figure it out already. LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Just heard a report on FOX that the suspect is still alive and moving, but surrounded. Hmm.....stranger things have happened I suppose, but I would've bet the farm on him going out in a blaze of glory, initiated by either/or him or the cops.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

"Thank you for your concern Officer. I do not require the assistance of law enforcement at this time and do not consent to search of my home. If I do require your assistance I won't hesitate to call you."
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

They heard 30 shots at 7pm , must be letting the guy bleed out before they put him in ambulance.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    They heard 30 shots at 7pm , must be letting the guy bleed out before they put him in ambulance.
    We can only hope. This asshat needs to suffer a slow death

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Yeah, hadn't thought of that. I think that would qualify as being Dorner'ed. Ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    We can only hope. This asshat needs to suffer a slow death
    Yeah, we'd have no use for knowing where he or his brother was trained to make bombs. We sure wouldn't want to know who his international handlers, if any, are. It would be such a pain in the ass to learn that his father or other family members who are in Chechnya right now are involved somehow. Or to have them exonerated for that matter. Yeah, let's rah-rah for cops being judge, jury and executioner. Tool.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Yeah, we'd have no use for knowing where he or his brother was trained to make bombs. We sure wouldn't want to know who his international handlers, if any, are. It would be such a pain in the ass to learn that his father or other family members who are in Chechnya right now are involved somehow. Or to have them exonerated for that matter. Yeah, let's rah-rah for cops being judge, jury and executioner. Tool.

Blues
    The resident enemy MSNBC is spinning everything they can about Chechnya and wondering why this kid would hate the US they are dancing around Islamic Jihad and don't want to admit it. Chris Tingles.
    Tingles was amazed that the kid is still alive after that many shots fired. Said That many shots must have been fired by the perp because the police are accurate.
    LOL what a fool. Cops are terrible shots. (generally speaking)
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Musing on Boston 'Lockdown' and Door to Door searches

They just took him into custody. Apparently alive... I'm surprised to be honest.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

They captured the other coward of Boston about five minutes ago.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast